+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

LetsBPositive

Nov 23, 2020
Recently BOWP taking around 5 months to complete. Nothing need to worry when you wait the work permit. You can still keep working here.
Ahmm I know earlier there was not a problem since we could work on implied status but these days CIC is sending a new letter along implied one giving 4 months period and informing to use that for employment reasons. So that's worrisome. What if WP arrives past 4 months. Earlier there was no time limit on implied status but now there is one.

LetsBPositive

Nov 23, 2020
Obviously it's a really bad new for us because we don't belong to that category, We are PNP paper.
I think this one is for our cases, since the first line sentence states for "spousal applications for PERMENANT RESIDENCE" not "PERMANENT RESIDENTS". And I beleive that means our files since we all fall into that application category!

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ahmm I know earlier there was not a problem since we could work on implied status but these days CIC is sending a new letter along implied one giving 4 months period and informing to use that for employment reasons. So that's worrisome. What if WP arrives past 4 months. Earlier there was no time limit on implied status but now there is one.
I've never heard about that letter. If it arrives pass 4 months, that's still IRCC'S fault. Just contact them, they have to think about something for us.

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
I think this one is for our cases, since the first line sentence states for "spousal applications for PERMENANT RESIDENCE" not "PERMANENT RESIDENTS". And I beleive that means our files since we all fall into that application category!
No, not for us. WE ARE PNP ECONOMY.

LetsBPositive

Nov 23, 2020
OMG, why you come to this forum if you don't trust others? How did you apply the PR but you don't know which category you are under?
Dude please dont take it personal. There was nothing I said was targeting you or others. I am just genuinely asking about the link. Also people join these type of groups to share knowledge not to accuse others! So try to understand we all are here to help each other not to have fishy talks.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Dude please dont take it personal. There was nothing I said was targeting you or others. I am just genuinely asking about the link. Also people join these type of groups to share knowledge not to accuse others! So try to understand we all are here to help each other not to have fishy talks.
That was for spousal sponsorship. Ppl who are PR and citizens and applied for spousal sponsorship program.

We are spouses or dependents addition to our application.

They were granted that relief after countless protest and flooding of tweets and emails to Ministerers while we are here sitting like couch potatoes looking for a miracle to happen.

So discard it . Not for us!

LetsBPositive

Nov 23, 2020
That was for spousal sponsorship. Ppl who are PR and citizens and applied for spousal sponsorship program.

We are spouses or dependents addition to our application.

They were granted that relief after countless protest and flooding of tweets and emails to Ministerers while we are here sitting like couch potatoes looking for a miracle to happen.

So discard it . Not for us!
Makes sense. Thanks bud!

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
Any update guys ?
this wait is too frustrating
My work permit expires in 10 days so as my health card. I am pregnant and due in feb2021.
Applied for my work permit renewal in sept already 3 months no response. Called IRCC and they have same answer everything is done just needed to give decision, when officer sees it they will give decision. Also said covid is affecting processing so they don’t have any timelines for it. Really hate this. they are putting us in this situation. Also I applied for my husband work permit in march this year but due to covid they didn’t processed it as everything was closed and I just send them my new work permit application in process confirmation. I hate this as we guys are not in fault. If other people can come from out of country like they are issuing spousal sponsorship application why not ours. In last all our humans if covid restrictions not affecting their decision process why ours !!!

Reactions: VictorHe

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Any update guys ?
this wait is too frustrating
My work permit expires in 10 days so as my health card. I am pregnant and due in feb2021.
Applied for my work permit renewal in sept already 3 months no response. Called IRCC and they have same answer everything is done just needed to give decision, when officer sees it they will give decision. Also said covid is affecting processing so they don’t have any timelines for it. Really hate this. they are putting us in this situation. Also I applied for my husband work permit in march this year but due to covid they didn’t processed it as everything was closed and I just send them my new work permit application in process confirmation. I hate this as we guys are not in fault. If other people can come from out of country like they are issuing spousal sponsorship application why not ours. In last all our humans if covid restrictions not affecting their decision process why ours !!!
Don't know why they need to wait for an officer for a decision on a work permit extension. This is a kind of very simple application, because we are already working here and apply that only for waiting their slow work. I've applied bridging open work permits 3 times, yes, 3 times. Now I can even quickly apply that when I keep my eyes closed. If I was the officer who process my bridging work permit applications, I really will feel shame about this.

Reactions: Walle_007

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
Does dose anyone know this officer number CM01151? If your case is processing by him, it should be unlucky, he processes any case over regular time even I know a guy who waiting for a PPR letter for over three years until now, he didn't receive it. it's so scary for me, cuz my case is processing by him. OMG!

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Does dose anyone know this officer number CM01151? If your case is processing by him, it should be unlucky, he processes any case over regular time even I know a guy who waiting for a PPR letter for over three years until now, he didn't receive it. it's so scary for me, cuz my case is processing by him. OMG!
How we can figure it out who is our officer?