+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Imam1125

Aug 13, 2019
Hello!
I got CoPR today. Hope everyone of us will get it soon. The long journey came to an end today. Here is my time line:
AR-27 July 2018
AOR- Sept 2018
MR-May 2019
MP-May 2019
ADR-January 03, 2020
ADR submitted- 10 January 2020
COPR-26 June 2020
Thank you all

Reactions: Reilui and Beekay91

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations. Any idea when your file was transferred to winnipeg office and did you add your spouse in your application or you were single applicant.

Hello!
I got CoPR today. Hope everyone of us will get it soon. The long journey came to an end today. Here is my time line:
AR-27 July 2018
AOR- Sept 2018
MR-May 2019
MP-May 2019
ADR-January 03, 2020
ADR submitted- 10 January 2020
COPR-26 June 2020
Thank you all

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Hello did u got any update ?please update Because i m in same boat as you
No update since aor not even medical request

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
I got this reply today from ircc.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to thenovel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible. We cannot provide you with an estimated time frame.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

dpp

May 24, 2016
I got this reply today from ircc.
Most of us received this kind of response on the Webform inquire. However, many times it does include particular information about the verification of eligibility, security and criminality.

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Most of us received this kind of response on the Webform inquire. However, many times it does include particular information about the verification of eligibility, security and criminality.
hope so they will give the results soon.

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
It seems nobody in Winnipeg office is working on the files which added spouse or changed marriage status in between. Never heard anyone got PR from Winnipeg office if they added spouse. Because they have the excuse to put your files aside. They can say they don't take any responsibilities for delay because you add spouse during the processing time.
They might contact you soon if your file was transferred in winnipeg on may 2019
Thats what i notice ,everyone getting updates or getting pr got their file transferred to winnipeg last may 2019
It seems they are working on file base on when they received it in lvo

Reactions: Walle_007

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
They might contact you soon if your file was transferred in winnipeg on may 2019
Thats what i notice ,everyone getting updates or getting pr got their file transferred to winnipeg last may 2019
It seems they are working on file base on when they received it in lvo
Yes, but have you noticed all the new updates were applications which transferred with no reason. Non of them were the applications changed marriage status or add spouse.

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Yes, but have you noticed all the new updates were applications which transferred with no reason. Non of them were the applications changed marriage status or add spouse.
Ohhhh i didn’t
Oh come on when will they gonna work on it,they are so unreasonnable

Reactions: Walle_007

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ohhhh i didn’t
Oh come on when will they gonna work on it,they are so unreasonnable
yes, like what I said, once you change your marriage status or add spouse during their processing time, they will have the excuse to put your application aside forever. But for those applications which transferred to local office without any significant reasons, they don't have excuse to delay the processing time too long. I hope they will work on our applications soon, but who knows when. Let's just hope the best.