+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
I recently nominated and based on my NOC code my skill level is A.I need to send my complete application to CIO Sydney,NS.
While checking the document check list imm5690e, Im confused with list# 12. Proof of Language Proficiency,particularly about the
statement "You must include a copy of your language test results with your application to CIC".

Does this mean I should submit a new test result along with my application? Or this applicable to NOC Skill level C and D only.
Please reply.

Mentai

Apr 19, 2018
hi guys,

finally, 23 months of waiting is over.... my timeline....

my timeline: (principal applicant + 1 dependent(spouse)
currently, holding closed work permit, spouse holding open work permit
Inland applicant - paper based - application initially sent to Sydney, Nova Scotia
AR: May 4 2018
AOR: July 20 2018
Upfront medical exam submitted results for both: March 01, 2019
Application sent to Winnipeg Local Visa Office: April 18 2019
Received by Winnipeg Local Visa Office: April 30 2019
Medical exam passed: December 2, 2019
ADR: December 2 2019 (schedule A and travel history for both, principal applicants T4, pay stubs, bank statements)
called cic almost every week: same response - background check started, specifically criminality check, eligibility on process, security check not started yet - and was told that security check will be done by a third party)
March 11 2020 received PRE ARRIVAL LETTER
April 7 2020 - received an email from IRCC officer for a phone interview
April 9, 2020 - phone interview at 2pm (10 mins of talk) - confirmation of permanent resident mailed to us (since visa office are closed due to covid crisis)
April 14 - received COPR by expressmail (friday and monday are both holidays) just needed to sign and initial and send back to visa office with passport and picture
April 16 - finally, PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS - and received all necessary documents. Officer sent me an email to wait for the PR Card in the next few weeks.

Thank you for all your help guys. Have faith always. Good luck to everyone

congratulation!!
What was your question in the phone interview?
Thank you

Reactions: assen89

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
My spouse got open work permit today. But no update on PR application. Emailed ircc week ago n got same reply from them.... have to wait nothing required from you at the movement.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
hi guys,

Inland applicant - paper based - application initially sent to Sydney, Nova Scotia
ADR: December 2 2019 (schedule A and travel history for both, principal applicants T4, pay stubs, bank statements)
called cic almost every week: same response - background check started, specifically criminality check, eligibility on process, security check not started yet - and was told that security check will be done by a third party)
April 9, 2020 - phone interview at 2pm (10 mins of talk) - confirmation of permanent resident mailed to us (since visa office are closed due to covid crisis)
April 14 - received COPR by expressmail (friday and monday are both holidays) just needed to sign and initial and send back to visa office with passport and picture
April 16 - finally, PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS - and received all necessary documents. Officer sent me an email to wait for the PR Card in the next few weeks.

Yaaaas!

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
he is an earlier 2018 applicant. Applications of 2019 applicant are paused.
Where is your source or link?They said they will still continue to process applications.

However, you may be right, I don't know of anyone that has received PPR with a AR date after March 18th.

Last edited:

Happyhappy7

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Category........
Other
hi guys,

Congrats!

what the officer asked you in interview?

Babbu.1

Nov 5, 2019
Hello guys I am also hanged in between because my file was transferred to Winnipeg because i added my wife
AR Feb 10th 2018
MR june 15th 2018
MP july 1st 2018
Pre arrival oct 2018
Got married in feb 2019
Added spouse in april and my file was moved to winnipeg not 100% which month

Till now my wife name doesn’t show on my account. I didn’t got any update since april 2019.
I know many of you have same situation.
I just found out this thread and gave me big hope. Thanku guys

Reactions: Reilui

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Hello guys I am also hanged in between because my file was transferred to Winnipeg because i added my wife
AR Feb 10th 2018
MR june 15th 2018
MP july 1st 2018
Pre arrival oct 2018
Got married in feb 2019
Added spouse in april and my file was moved to winnipeg not 100% which month

Till now my wife name doesn’t show on my account. I didn’t got any update since april 2019.
I know many of you have same situation.
I just found out this thread and gave me big hope. Thanku guys
Yes a lot of us is the same
mine is aor july 2018 and yet no MR still i also added my spouse in between the process
So don’t worry too much you are not alone
Let just keep updating this site if any progress happen

Stichy9402

Apr 22, 2020
hi guys,

Could you please let me know which office contacted you for the phone interview? Was it Wnnipeg local office?