+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

IamInvincible

Apr 22, 2020
I recently nominated and based on my NOC code my skill level is A.I need to send my complete application to CIO Sydney,NS.
While checking the document check list imm5690e, Im confused with list# 12. Proof of Language Proficiency,particularly about the
statement "You must include a copy of your language test results with your application to CIC".

Does this mean I should submit a new test result along with my application? Or this applicable to NOC Skill level C and D only.
Please reply.
NO, language test is only for level C. Not A & B.

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hi guys,
Did anyone get any update from Ircc Winnipeg recently??? Wondering if they are still working in this pandemic period?

Kawalpreet12

Feb 3, 2020
I emailed to Winnipeg cic on april 2 2020. I got reply that they are currently reassessed my medical for extension. Applied PR on may 2 2018 ( with spouse) . Got medical request on 24 april 2019 . Then they asked additional documents on 29 Nov 2019. Then they requested ( on 28 feb 2020) my husband’s pcc nd medical again. But they didn’t request my medical . I didn’t get any email about extended medical . I just checked my account yesterday.Now my medical is extended till may 14 2021. I don’t know when i will get passport request...

Reactions: Walle_007

ruish9656

May 20, 2020
I emailed to Winnipeg cic on april 2 2020. I got reply that they are currently reassessed my medical for extension. Applied PR on may 2 2018 ( with spouse) . Got medical request on 24 april 2019 . Then they asked additional documents on 29 Nov 2019. Then they requested ( on 28 feb 2020) my husband’s pcc nd medical again. But they didn’t request my medical . I didn’t get any email about extended medical . I just checked my account yesterday.Now my medical is extended till may 14 2021. I don’t know when i will get pas
I emailed to Winnipeg cic on april 2 2020. I got reply that they are currently reassessed my medical for extension. Applied PR on may 2 2018 ( with spouse) . Got medical request on 24 april 2019 . Then they asked additional documents on 29 Nov 2019. Then they requested ( on 28 feb 2020) my husband’s pcc nd medical again. But they didn’t request my medical . I didn’t get any email about extended medical . I just checked my account yesterday.Now my medical is extended till may 14 2021. I don’t know when i will get passport request...
Hello, what is Winnipeg ircc's email address? I been transferred to winnipeg local @2019.10,but didn't get anything from them yet, idk how to communicate them.

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hey guys,
I just got a ghost update again, yes, AGAIN. But when I click into that, I noticed the background check changed to NOT APPLICABLE. It was BACKGROUND CHECK IN PROCESS before I'm sure. I don't know what's that mean. Refer to other forums, they said if I see this, background check should be done and PPR soon, but I don't think so, because IRCC hasn't required any additional docs after I got married. It's so frustrated because the stages and signs of the transferred pnp files are completely different from their normal pnp files. There isn't any experiences we can refer to....

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Hey guys,
I just got a ghost update again, yes, AGAIN. But when I click into that, I noticed the background check changed to NOT APPLICABLE. It was BACKGROUND CHECK IN PROCESS before I'm sure. I don't know what's that mean. Refer to other forums, they said if I see this, background check should be done and PPR soon, but I don't think so, because IRCC hasn't required any additional docs after I got married. It's so frustrated because the stages and signs of the transferred pnp files are completely different from their normal pnp files. There isn't any experiences we can refer to....
because they don’t care about ur marriage?