Zzoya

Feb 19, 2020
Hi!)
Our timeline:
AR: May 7 2018
AOR: July 19 2018
Medical passed: December 17 2019
ADR: December 5
Not sure when our file was transferred to Winnipeg.
It’s been 22 month...

Reactions: Walle_007

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys...I have a question with regards to my ielts. As a provincial nonimee of Manitoba province, can I submit my PR application with ielts result older than 2yrs? I am presently on work permit in Manitoba Thank you!

Reactions: Jhegel

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hello guys...I have a question with regards to my ielts. As a provincial nonimee of Manitoba province, can I submit my PR application with ielts result older than 2yrs? I am presently on work permit in Manitoba Thank you!
Is it General ?? If it is general and within 2 yrs YES u are good to apply with that IELTS!

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Is it General ?? If it is general and within 2 yrs YES u are good to apply with that IELTS!
Yes it is general and my NOC is skill level B. But it is now over two years. The confusion I have is that on the checklist for paper application, it says NOC skill level C and D are required to submit ielts and it didnt state the validity required. I really need help asap. Thank you

Reactions: Jhegel

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Let's DO THIS EVERYONE. On TUESDAY, Feb 25, 2020. Preferably between 9 am -11-59am Central Time (Winnipeg time). We will write to the Prime Minister via the below-mentioned link and POST our Screenshots here!!
https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact
(If you have other commitments during that time, do it anytime on Tuesday and take a screenshot and post here)

EVERYONE who is stuck in Winnipeg, this is our chance to collectively raise the voice and inquire about this matter. That's the only way we can have our voice heard otherwise be ready to wait up to 26 months or more. Coz clearly Winnipeg's office is taking more than 10 months just to touch our files on average.

Anyone who is IN, Please like this post and confirm that you are IN. Also do not forget to invite your friends who are in the same boat. More we are, effective it might be. I know 4 people personally in Winnipeg who are in the same situation, I will call them and invite them as well.

@Jbn @ KUMs013 Can you guys come up with a rough draft that we all can use with small changes based on each individual case?

Lets us invite as many as during the next 4 days. I will DM (direct message) everyone in this thread who would not respond to this post. Please you two DM others, who are scattered in other threads and are in the same boat as us, like " Adding Spouse in existing PNP file" processing time in Winnipeg" or likewise thread. You can share this post with them.

ALL THE BEST....!!

ALL THE BEST GUYS. We are doing this today, Hopefully, It would have some positive effect!!

We will write to the Prime Minister via the below-mentioned link and POST our Screenshots here!! Today, TUESDAY, Feb 25, 2020. Preferably between 9 am -11-59am Central Time (Winnipeg time).
https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
DONE !! I am not able to upload the screenshots here. here is the submission message,

Let me know how to upload the screenshots.

Your message has been successfully submitted.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Prime Minister. We greatly value the input of Canadians as our Government works to build a better Canada.

Please note: Our service standard is to respond to English and French inquiries only.

Kums013

Feb 20, 2020
Winnipeg IRCC - PNP PR Application - 21 Months - Pending

I added my spouse to PNP PR Application and file was transferred to the Winnipeg office since June 2019. The backlog of files at the office is tremendous and files from march 2019 are yet to be reviewed.

I currently know over 30 applicants who are having similar issues. Please refer to the link below for further details on other applicants: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ircc-winnipeg-pnp-paper-based-lets-connect-here.664600/page-8

I request Honourable Prime Minister to please have a look at these pending cases so that backlogs are cleared and people get relieved from the stress and anxiety they face because of this delay. Many relationships are fading colours and going into dark because of this immense delay. Please have a look into this matter and solve our problems.
Your message has been successfully submitted.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Prime Minister. We greatly value the input of Canadians as our Government works to build a better Canada.

Please note: Our service standard is to respond to English and French inquiries only.

Reactions: Walle_007

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
My main points:

Dear Prime Minister,

I am writing to you to raise a concern about the processing time, in local visa office IRCC-Winnipeg, of my immigration application (MPNP-Inland Application ) that I submitted to Sydney, NS, XXXXX 2018.

We are about 30 people connected through an online forum whose all applications have been transferred to Winnipeg, most of them are those who added their spouses in the application. Some of our files were transferred to Winnipeg in March 2019 and their files have never been touched since then; some of us have been waiting for 24 months.

It was heard that Winnipeg's office is backlogged with the applications and that transferred application, with spouse add-on, has the least priority in the IRCC database.

We cordially plead that if files could be assigned to the officer quickly rather then putting in wait for about 12 or more months. I must add here, these are those applications that were usually submitted by the applicants to the main office, put in the queue and then worked on. Transferring it to Winnipeg right after and then again put it in a queue of another 12 months seems really unfair.

We humbly request you to oversee this matter so that our applications can be processed on time and we can be united with our spouses.

Thank you for your attention, consideration and time.
Sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXX

Reactions: Quesask1 and Jhegel

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
no they will reject your file

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Yes it is general and my NOC is skill level B. But it is now over two years. The confusion I have is that on the checklist for paper application, it says NOC skill level C and D are required to submit ielts and it didnt state the validity required. I really need help asap. Thank you
No u have to take a new test!! IELTS validity is 2 yr. So yours is expired, they won't accept it. So take another test ASAP Good luck