+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ircc webform

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
did I done in right way? i upload the documents by ircc webform.i upload the documents first time so please advice
go to IRCC web form
. Type of application/enquiry- I choose sponsership
. Type of application/enquiry-i choose sponsorship-spouse/ common law , dependents living outside Canada

. enquiry details - filled enquiry detail
. Application details
. Family name
. Given name
. Email address
. Date of birth
. country of birth
. UCI number
. Application number
. Telephone number
. Mobile number ( I filled all these step by step)
Enquirer information I check the applicant
I check √ the option accept and disclaimer which took me into the document upload page.I uploaded the documents at the end I got a success written on the screen.

rbrio

Feb 1, 2019
Hello. Just wondering if IRCC really received the uploads? Did you got any response from your application after? How was the processing?
Pls reply. tnx

amandabear9

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-05-2018
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Request
11-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
did I done in right way? i upload the documents by ircc webform.i upload the documents first time so please advice
go to IRCC web form
. Type of application/enquiry- I choose sponsership
. Type of application/enquiry-i choose sponsorship-spouse/ common law , dependents living outside Canada

. enquiry details - filled enquiry detail
. Application details
. Family name
. Given name
. Email address
. Date of birth
. country of birth
. UCI number
. Application number
. Telephone number
. Mobile number ( I filled all these step by step)
Enquirer information I check the applicant
I check √ the option accept and disclaimer which took me into the document upload page.I uploaded the documents at the end I got a success written on the screen.
Looks correct to me. You should receive an automated email confirming they have received it and will follow up in 1-10 business days.

Rickay001

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Looks correct to me. You should receive an automated email confirming they have received it and will follow up in 1-10 business days.
I have to upload my valid passport information to them, questions do I have to scran the passport pages into my computer how do I get to upload or can I do it from my phone picture help please!!

amandabear9

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-05-2018
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Request
11-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
I have to upload my valid passport information to them, questions do I have to scran the passport pages into my computer how do I get to upload or can I do it from my phone picture help please!!
Picture from your phone is sufficient.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Picture from your phone is sufficient.
Hello All, please i was asked to submit IMM 5475 to realease information to an individual how do i submit this document,if i scan the document how do i upload it on the web form?
Please all suggestions and ideas are welcome.
Thank you.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dear All i have been able to upload my document on the ircc webform but didn't received any notification that it is successful or they have received it. Does it means they haven't received it or what? Pls lemme know if it's normal.
Thank you.

YummyJade

Jul 13, 2021
Dear All i have been able to upload my document on the ircc webform but didn't received any notification that it is successful or they have received it. Does it means they haven't received it or what? Pls lemme know if it's normal.
Thank you.
hey, did you find out the answer?