+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ircc webform time

xbazingax

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
It took me 1 month to get an answer, I did a web form on 4th dec 2020, got an answer on 3rd Jan 2020

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I submitted one on December 18th and received a response on January 19th. So just over a month. But bear in mind that this was over the Christmas break so it should hopefully not take that long. I did submit another one about a week ago but haven't heard back yet from that one.

Before the Christmas break I was seeing most people for the last few months saying the response time was usually about 3 weeks.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
I submitted one on December 18th and received a response on January 19th. So just over a month. But bear in mind that this was over the Christmas break so it should hopefully not take that long. I did submit another one about a week ago but haven't heard back yet from that one.

Before the Christmas break I was seeing most people for the last few months saying the response time was usually about 3 weeks.
i have submitted on 11th jan..but haven't heard any thing

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
i have submitted on 11th jan..but haven't heard any thing
I'd be surprised if you don't hear back later this week. But you never know with IRCC. At the end of the day, all their back-end processes are hidden so we can never know what's going on at any one time.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
I'd be surprised if you don't hear back later this week. But you never know with IRCC. At the end of the day, all their back-end processes are hidden so we can never know what's going on at any one time.
yes i really need that response..because they have verified marital status and i am not married. because my wedding got canceled..and i got request letter today to submit my spouse documents..i don't know how i can submit my spouse documents without married..

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
yes i really need that response..because they have verified marital status and i am not married. because my wedding got canceled..and i got request letter today to submit my spouse documents..i don't know how i can submit my spouse documents without married..
Yeah, I saw your post in one of the other threads. I would think that submitting a webform that explains your wedding got cancelled is sufficient. But to be sure, you would be best to phone IRCC and speak to an agent. I'm sorry that I can't help you more- hopefully someone with more experience sees this.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, I saw your post in one of the other threads. I would think that submitting a webform that explains your wedding got cancelled is sufficient. But to be sure, you would be best to phone IRCC and speak to an agent. I'm sorry that I can't help you more- hopefully someone with more experience sees this.
thank you so much..i have contacted ircc and they said i just need to raise webform...so i did but its been 3 week haven't got any response..and in request letter says i need to submit my spouse documents in 30 days otherwise my application could be refused

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
thank you so much..i have contacted ircc and they said i just need to raise webform...so i did but its been 3 week haven't got any response..and in request letter says i need to submit my spouse documents in 30 days otherwise my application could be refused
In that case, I'm almost certain you're fine. But it can't hurt to phone again and explain your concern that you're approaching your 30 day mark to submit documents and no one has responded to your webform yet.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi ,

Raised a webform on 4th jan 21......nothing at all. Last week, agent over the phone said no record of my webform yet...I am trying to send again just in case but error 500, web form doesn't work tonight.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Hi ,

Raised a webform on 4th jan 21......nothing at all. Last week, agent over the phone said no record of my webform yet...I am trying to send again just in case but error 500, web form doesn't work tonight.
it will take one month i think..you might be get response on 4th of feb around..this week may be

Exotic

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Hi ,

Yes Please, As far as what I experienced ,IRCC is behind by 1 month in responding webform Enquiries so I would appreciate if we just send one webform. However if you have already exceeded like 45 days I would send another one.
I sent a webform on Dec 6 and I got a reply on Jan 6

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Yes Please, As far as what I experienced ,IRCC is behind by 1 month in responding webform Enquiries so I would appreciate if we just send one webform. However if you have already exceeded like 45 days I would send another one.
I sent a webform on Dec 6 and I got a reply on Jan 6
Yes but how can I be sure that the webform was sent? Plus that's some documents I sent because I made a mistake concerning statutory questions. So by the end of the week if I don't get any answer I will send the webform.
So it's quite important, it is not just a question about my file process....