+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Webform Response Time

dxtni

Star Member
Apr 11, 2023
I recently raised a Web form to let IRCC know that my study permits (estimated) processing time has been over. Its day 3 and still no response from IRCC for my Web form. Anyone who sent an IRCC web form and got a response and how long did it take??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I recently raised a Web form to let IRCC know that my study permits (estimated) processing time has been over. Its day 3 and still no response from IRCC for my Web form. Anyone who sent an IRCC web form and got a response and how long did it take??
Expect up to a month. If lucky within two weeks. You should get generic response soon.

Reactions: dxtni

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
it may take 2 months. I have a case where sent 3 webforms. Applied in Jul 2022 and today is May 2023. No progress as such

Lolan

Dec 1, 2022
Hi, when did you raise the webform? And what inquiry was it under? I have also sent a webform but they haven’t responded yet.
Hi, I raised my webform on 7th May and got the response on 9th May and I just asked them to tell me something new on my application, but they said there were no updates and I had to wait.

Reactions: top_gun

top_gun

Mar 9, 2023
Hi, I raised my webform on 7th May and got the response on 9th May and I just asked them to tell me something new on my application, but they said there were no updates and I had to wait.
Hey did you used the new webform link and used"Check your application status" option for that?
Also, if our application is delayed beyond the processing time, how should we raise that webform?

Lolan

Dec 1, 2022
Hey did you used the new webform link and used"Check your application status" option for that?
Also, if our application is delayed beyond the processing time, how should we raise that webform?
I don't know what you mean by the new webform link, but what I did was googled webform IRCC and went to the first link. IRCC will only answer applicants whose application is delayed beyond the processing time. There is no particular way of raising the webform, if you have some questions, ask them, I'm sure they will understand you.

Reactions: top_gun

kulu sh

Aug 9, 2018
Hi,
I have just come to know there are two ircc offices. I Have applied in IRCC web form in october 2022. How i will know which office it is being applies.

top_gun

Mar 9, 2023
I don't know what you mean by the new webform link, but what I did was googled webform IRCC and went to the first link. IRCC will only answer applicants whose application is delayed beyond the processing time. There is no particular way of raising the webform, if you have some questions, ask them, I'm sure they will understand you.
Thanks, I guess you went on to this link for submitting webform: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Well, someone posted there was a new webform link, and they got quicker responses on that (Old wine in new bottle I guess!) , here it is: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

I was confused, which one should I register my request on..thanks

Reactions: navkrish and Lolan

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Hey did you recieved any response and how much time it took to get response