+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC VANCOUVER

priu

Oct 19, 2014
I am in the same boat, but applied in July, paper applicant. I can see DM in ECAS... nervous what decision they made :(
Did you do your test outside Canada? Did they request copies of your passport? Did you get DM already, without all complete?

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Did you do your test outside Canada? Did they request copies of your passport? Did you get DM already, without all complete?
Yes to all 3 :) Tested from outside Canada, they requested all pages of PP copies again and Presence and Prohibitions are still in Progress. Language, BG and Test marked completed. DM in ECAS.

Reactions: priu

priu

Oct 19, 2014
Yes to all 3 :) Tested from outside Canada, they requested all pages of PP copies again and Presence and Prohibitions are still in Progress. Language, BG and Test marked completed. DM in ECAS.
So DM made is before getting Oath for paper application? I'm not sure how DM works for online application but mine says in progress still

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
So DM made is before getting Oath for paper application? I'm not sure how DM works for online application but mine says in progress still
My tracker is also updated now. All 4 sections show Complete, Oath not started.

online apps don’t haveaccess to ecas or DM, so ignore it.

Tara533

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Whats ur timeline nd which office.
Application type: Paper
Family - 1 Adult and 2 minors
Physical presence: 1119 days
Application sent: Oct 4
Received::Oct 7
AOR:: DECEMBER 30
Background::Jan26
Test::July6 completed (Test took outside)
Interview::November 29
Update:December 1
Language skills
Completed
Physical presence
Completed
Prohibitions
Completed

December 2
citizenship ceremony on December 20, 2022.

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Application type: Paper
Family - 1 Adult and 2 minors
Physical presence: 1119 days
Application sent: Oct 4
Received::Oct 7
AOR:: DECEMBER 30
Background::Jan26
Test::July6 completed (Test took outside)
Interview::November 29
Update:December 1
Language skills
Completed
Physical presence
Completed
Prohibitions
Completed

December 2
citizenship ceremony on December 20, 2022.
Did they request you for passport pages after test? How long did they take to get back to you after that

Sepidnour

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Nomination.....
2018-08-23
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
Hey all! Where do you see decision has been made? Will they send an email or will that show up on the tracker ?
My tracker has been updated to complete on Nov 21st for everything except for ceremony.

kitu123

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hey all! Where do you see decision has been made? Will they send an email or will that show up on the tracker ?
My tracker has been updated to complete on Nov 21st for everything except for ceremony.
You are waiting for oath from November 21st. I got everything completed but the oath on December 6. Vancouver office is pretty slow with ceremony scheduling.. how long will we have to wait more?

Reactions: Sepidnour

wink

May 25, 2021
For online applications, if everything is marked complete (except oath) then we consider it as DM. No explicit DM, only implied.

Sepidnour

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Nomination.....
2018-08-23
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
For online applications, if everything is marked complete (except oath) then we consider it as DM. No explicit DM, only implied.
Oh good to know that! Thank you!

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
You are waiting for oath from November 21st. I got everything completed but the oath on December 6. Vancouver office is pretty slow with ceremony scheduling.. how long will we have to wait more?
There's no way to know. I think they just draw names out of a hat. How hard is it to schedule 200 persons in a zoom call twice a day so they can clear up those waiting for years. They should also start larger in-person ceremonies like 500 plus persons 2 to 3 times a day. But IRCC doesn't really care about people wanting

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
I am waiting since Nov 10. I emailed IRCC to ask when I will be scheduled and they said there is a wait time of 2-3 months.