+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC VANCOUVER

ksingh05

Jun 5, 2016
I live in Toronto and I got the test invitation from Scarborough office. So, I thought my processing office is Scarborough. Today, I called IRCC and the agent said my file is in Vancouver citizenship office. I am super confused now. Does that mean Vancouver office is processing my application?
My timeline is in my signature.
Forum members, please share your opinion.
I have a similar issue. My fingerprint request came from the vancouver office. So I’m assuming my file is being processed there. Don’t knowhow long it will take then.

highbreed22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Coquitlam, BC
Category........
FAM
Has anyone taken their oath in Vancouver in the past few days? Was it in person?
Hi

I know someone who had taken their oath last Friday in person... so he got his certificate right away.

Mine is next week virtual Nov 8. I'm okay picking up the cert as it's just mins away from where I live... but I dont think they'll allow it. :(

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
Hi

I know someone who had taken their oath last Friday in person... so he got his certificate right away.

Mine is next week virtual Nov 8. I'm okay picking up the cert as it's just mins away from where I live... but I dont think they'll allow it. :(
Thanks, I moved my oath ceremony out to after Jan so I no longer need to expedite my passport application

iceman55

May 1, 2022

warrior30

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Call center is useless, they said we don't have the email information. That's why asked here.
Call centers won't have the email addresses. But whatever you need the email for they can add a note to your file so whoever is processing it will get it.

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Hi Guys,

My Ecas status changed from in-process to decision made but no update in the tracker.

How long does it take to get oath invite after that.

Thanks for your response.

TIGER123

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

My Ecas status changed from in-process to decision made but no update in the tracker.

How long does it take to get oath invite after that.

Thanks for your response.
Hi, are you urgent-processing? when I had the interview few days ago, the officer told me that I will be given a short notice like 2 days before the ceremony as my case is being processed urgently. been 4 days after the interview, She said it will be around one week from decision made to oath. My decision was made on Nov 04th, a day after interview.