+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC VANCOUVER

ashin86

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Ndvo
We r not really sure how do they send the cases to different offices I am from Oshawa,ontario I got FP request from Vancouver so I am guessing thats my processing office

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
We r not really sure how do they send the cases to different offices I am from Oshawa,ontario I got FP request from Vancouver so I am guessing thats my processing office
For most applicants FP request comes from IRCC Vancouver
I am in Richmond Hill, ON and the request came from IRCC Vancouver
Through the GCMS notes I found out that IRCC Scarborough is the secondary office

Reactions: ashin86

ashin86

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Ndvo
For most applicants FP request comes from IRCC Vancouver
I am in Richmond Hill, ON and the request came from IRCC Vancouver
Through the GCMS notes I found out that IRCC Scarborough is the secondary office
Whats ur current processing stage ?

Swift Turtle

Dec 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

I've asked this question before, but I'll ask again in the hope that I may get a slightly better idea of IRCC Vancouver processing timelines.

Are there any May 2021 applicants who are still waiting for their language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions to be completed after sending their passport copies to IRCC? I sent my passport copies on March 8, 2022 and have yet to hear anything from them.

Thanks.

ethan86

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Hi Piper,

How long did you wait between DM and Oath ?
I am near 1 month since DM and no updates.
Family of 2 application.
Your signature said DM in ECAS. How about in new application status check portal?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

I just saw DM in my ECAS as well however that new application status check portal isn't working anymore since yesterday. It says we are experiencing a technical difficulty. Thanks

Slowmoving

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Hi everyone,

I've asked this question before, but I'll ask again in the hope that I may get a slightly better idea of IRCC Vancouver processing timelines.

Are there any May 2021 applicants who are still waiting for their language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions to be completed after sending their passport copies to IRCC? I sent my passport copies on March 8, 2022 and have yet to hear anything from them.

Thanks.
Yes, my wife, same as you..

ashin86

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Hey guys
Did anyone FP show up on tracker yet
Wonder what ircc Vancouver busy with LOL

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
Any November 2021 applicants in Vancouver? I applied in early Nov (online) and it's been radio silence from then ever since

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
July 2021 online applicant here , no updates since AOR. Requested GCMS notes and my BGC(security) is still in progress. No test invite.