+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Sydney NS office

Mistymac

Dec 2, 2022
Hey,

Does anyone know if all citizenship applications start at the Sydney NS office?
Are they one of the slower processing offices?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hey,

Does anyone know if all citizenship applications start at the Sydney NS office?
Are they one of the slower processing offices?
After CIO (Centralised Intake Office) Sydney, NS process your application, initiates your BG check, and issues you your AOR, your file is transferred to your local IRCC DN (Domestic Network) office. Files may be moved around within the IRCC Domestic Network for load balancing. Also, some applications may be processed by CPC (Case Processing Center) Sydney, NS as well.

YVRCan

Aug 23, 2022
My citizenship application is been processed at Sydney office ,the IRCC agent told me when I called.

Mistymac

Dec 2, 2022
My word..still radio silence since March 23rd test marked as complete. LPP still in progress.

Is there any point to requesting the notes on your file? Im hesitant to do anything that may possibly slow things down more.

Reactions: Ahbee2914

Ahbee2914

Jul 14, 2023
My word..still radio silence since March 23rd test marked as complete. LPP still in progress.

Is there any point to requesting the notes on your file? Im hesitant to do anything that may possibly slow things down more.
yeah I wanna know as well. What are the impacts of asking for notes and how do we get the notes?