+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Sydney Nova Scotia - PNP Paper-based ->> Connect here.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
I don't think you know what you're talking about... One DOES NOT SIMPLY "VISIT PERSONALLY IMMIGRATION OFFICE". IRCC are not your lawyers. They do not give you personal advice on how to fill your application. Their offices aren't places designed to help you complete your immigration application. That's your job or the job a registered immigration consultant.

These offices are generally closed to the public or can only be visited by appointment only (and that is, if they ask you). Please refrain from posting incorrect information.

Read the PNP application package very carefully: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-package-provincial-nominees.html

I thought you told us that you filled out all your application forms correctly and submitted the ADRs in time? Wasn't it, in your view, the IRCC's mistake? If so, give us an update on how your webform appeal went - I also think you should consider taking legal action against the IRCC if you do believe you did everything on your end correctly.
I don't think you know what you're talking about... One DOES NOT SIMPLY "VISIT PERSONALLY IMMIGRATION OFFICE". IRCC are not your lawyers. They do not give you personal advice on how to fill your application. Their offices aren't places designed to help you complete your immigration application. That's your job or the job a registered immigration consultant.

These offices are generally closed to the public or can only be visited by appointment only (and that is, if they ask you). Please refrain from posting incorrect information.

Read the PNP application package very carefully: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-package-provincial-nominees.html

I thought you told us that you filled out all your application forms correctly and submitted the ADRs in time? Wasn't it, in your view, the IRCC's mistake? If so, give us an update on how your webform appeal went - I also think you should consider taking legal action against the IRCC if you do believe you did everything on your end correctly.

Dear Friend,
Before comment about anyone think and without knowing anyone in detail don't judge that he/she is wrong and you know everything...I not agree with your statement....about "posting incorrect information"

read my posts before and now also...I never told anything which is illegal....ok? Try to Visiting immigration office is not wrong..request can do anything and help us in taking decision.all are human....they also understand situation.I am writing hear with hope and real experience in same situation (in one country which is in top best five country of world.) I do not wish to disclose all details here. Now read point by point

1) When person has no way then he/she should try all options. Whatever rules you said but if applicant can visit by taking appointment or if not get appointment and if he go there and request them to guide then its not illegal. they may say "No" but sometimes proper presentation of situation will work.

2) What is harm in try all option one by one.... read once again as per his details he is right then I wrote some options.

3) My any view will not impact negative output for him.

4) whatever you suggest is last option, I mean to legal action against IRCC....it cost him money. and lawyer may charge many more then his try to visit immigration office

We have to send all documents to IRCC and for that they already written that missing documents may impact on application and after that its right of IRCC to consider additional document or not.

So before knowing anyone's experience do not judge and advise. I tried to give him hope and positive one direction which is not harmful to him. He can go to meet MP then by going to immigration office he will do anything wrong?

and at last for anyone's good and bad situation only one person know better or best about it and that is his own self. If he/she study IRCC rules about his situation then he know better than lawyer and consultant.

Zara_ali

Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone !
My husband has applied for immigration in sinp OID category. He got nomination from the province. After nomination he sent his documents back in dec 2020 by post to IRCC. Few days back he received AOR. He has created his online profile. So my query is when he applied for immigration he was single and now he is married so he is gonna update my details as well. He will update his marital status. Kindly let me know which documents do I need to prepare? Which documents are required by IRCC for spouse. Do I need to submit my IELTs as my husband is the main applicant here?

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hello everyone !
My husband has applied for immigration in sinp OID category. He got nomination from the province. After nomination he sent his documents back in dec 2020 by post to IRCC. Few days back he received AOR. He has created his online profile. So my query is when he applied for immigration he was single and now he is married so he is gonna update my details as well. He will update his marital status. Kindly let me know which documents do I need to prepare? Which documents are required by IRCC for spouse. Do I need to submit my IELTs as my husband is the main applicant here?
I am in same SINP and OID

You should try to prepare minimum three proof
1) update name in passport
2) Marriage certificate of Government
3) copy of Marriage proof photos two or three
4) any government document in which you can change your name, I mean add husband name behind your name...Like national identity document..Election card or any other as per your country
5) legal notary that you both are husband and wife
6) send details to IRCC by web form

also search in IRCC website or net that what procedure you have to do to join your name as wife, I do not know more about how to add wife in immigration process once process started

but for proof you can consider my above points.

Kunglao

Sep 30, 2020
Really sorry to hear about that - how awful that you did all the right things and the IRCC won't even respond. Can I suggest you also email every news outlet possible? Contact the CBC, Toronto Star etc. Tell them about how ridiculous this is - this can potentially delay your PR by years, through no fault of your own. Good on you for approaching your MP but it sucks even they're powerless to have an influence here.
Hello, Webform department sent me a mail yesterday, saying they got the documents I submitted and it has been forwarded to IRCC. I am not sure if IRCC will realize it was an administrative error and will reach out to me. It is all confusing, I have not been able to get IRCC on phone personally. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello, Webform department sent me a mail yesterday, saying they got the documents I submitted and it has been forwarded to IRCC. I am not sure if IRCC will realize it was an administrative error and will reach out to me. It is all confusing, I have not been able to get IRCC on phone personally. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks
That is a really good sign - they at least they acknowledged you and will follow up. There is nothing else you can do other than 1) Wait for a few more weeks for a response, 2) Prepare to submit and entirely new PNP application, or 3) Launch legal proceedings against the IRCC if you are 110% confident that you never made an error in your initial application.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Send request again with mentioning their reply (that they have got documents) and ask them what to do next and also ask them for guidance...request gives all solutions....

don't be in hurry for legal case....in world no one win easily in court and legal process.... it cost you big amount of money...and it takes time also...( do legal case if there is time limit that you have to file case against IRCC within 3 or 6 month or any)

this is my opinion, you take decision as per your wish