+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Sydney Nova Scotia - PNP Paper-based ->> Connect here.

shan991

Jan 22, 2018
Application Submitted: 01-Jun-2020, MPNP inland
AOR: AWAITING.....

Can anyone help me! I sent documents. I didnot include copy of work permit, but have included TRV stamping from Passport. Will this be a problem?Anyone with same situation?

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Yeah, most inland applicants those applied between Mar 2019 and June 2019 received MR in September 2019 but those applied after that still waiting for MR. are you planning to go for upfront medical ?
Hi Tirath67,

I will wait for this month for MR.

If I dont receive then next month I will do Upfront medical for sure .!!

Lets hope for MR soon.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

I have submitted SINP ITA in Dec 2019 and got letter for paper based application on first week of June,2020.

Please can anyone guide step and list of documents to submit in detail please.

I am already studying link and details from website but from here all are getting good guidance this is fact n good thing.

1) Anyone please provide list of documents and also what mistake should not be done.

2) After ITA currently job has changed or not working from last some days. So what to mentioned there please

Thanks

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Dear Friends,

I have submitted SINP ITA in Dec 2019 and got letter for paper based application on first week of June,2020.

Please can anyone guide step and list of documents to submit in detail please.

I am already studying link and details from website but from here all are getting good guidance this is fact n good thing.

1) Anyone please provide list of documents and also what mistake should not be done.

2) After ITA currently job has changed or not working from last some days. So what to mentioned there please

Thanks

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friend,

1) Thanks for quick reply.Some details I already submitted when applied for SINP ITA. Same to be furnished here also???
I think it must be same until any changes occur during this period.

2) for below mentioned point....
  • Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,
I have visited UK 6 times under HSMP visa but not stayed continuous 6 months any time.maximum 3 to 4 months in one time? then what to do...
(Even then I got Police clearance before month (last visit was in year 2015).

What about my wife she visited 2 -03 times she also need police certificate if not stayed more than 6 months in single visit?

And my one child visited before 18 years age.. So i think he not need Police Clarence Certificate

3) Another Main point is passport..it will be expired in year 2021... and this process may take more than 18 months( as read and discuss with others) then what to do?

4) My visa was cancelled in year 2015 as I was out of UK for more than 2 years this thing I mentioned in ITA SINP also... but no criminal record..(everything is clear n honest)... I already got police clearance certificate also....(will it impact in process?

(As I not wish to tell anything lie...weather get visa or not) Truth is always remain truth and it will be succeed at the end.

Please guide. as single mistake may delay process or reject application tooo....so all should take care n wish success in each stage of immigration process.

Thanks

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
for
Dear Friend,

1) Thanks for quick reply.Some details I already submitted when applied for SINP ITA. Same to be furnished here also???
I think it must be same until any changes occur during this period.

2) for below mentioned point....
  • Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,
I have visited UK 6 times under HSMP visa but not stayed continuous 6 months any time.maximum 3 to 4 months in one time? then what to do...
(Even then I got Police clearance before month (last visit was in year 2015).

What about my wife she visited 2 -03 times she also need police certificate if not stayed more than 6 months in single visit?

And my one child visited before 18 years age.. So i think he not need Police Clarence Certificate

3) Another Main point is passport..it will be expired in year 2021... and this process may take more than 18 months( as read and discuss with others) then what to do?

4) My visa was cancelled in year 2015 as I was out of UK for more than 2 years this thing I mentioned in ITA SINP also... but no criminal record..(everything is clear n honest)... I already got police clearance certificate also....(will it impact in process?

(As I not wish to tell anything lie...weather get visa or not) Truth is always remain truth and it will be succeed at the end.

Please guide. as single mistake may delay process or reject application tooo....so all should take care n wish success in each stage of immigration process.

Thanks
it is the same as the forms you submitted for sinp, well, since you or your family members have not stayed for 6 months consecutively then you don't need the police clearance from UK. Write an explanation letter to explaining why your visa was cancelled, your passport expiring in 2021 as long as it has more than 6months validity then you are fine.
be honest about any visa denial if any

mistakes to avoid:
1. don't give gaps between dates on your schedule A same applies to your family
2. fill forms in all honesty
3. SIGN every form don't forget it
4. your accompany family members over the age of 18years need to fill out individual schedule A forms
5. Have police check for all accompany family members over 18.
6. follow the exact passport picture requirement by ircc for you and your family members (pictures should not be longer than 6months) 2 copies each, stamped with date and location of the studio. write the name of the person in the pics and date of birth on pic one then leave the other pic blank.
That's all I can remember for now if you still have confusion follow this link:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

Last edited:

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
for

it is the same as the forms you submitted for sinp, well, since you or your family members have not stayed for 6 months consecutively then you don't need the police clearance from UK. Write an explanation letter to explaining why your visa was cancelled, your passport expiring in 2021 as long as it has more than 6months validity then you are fine.

mistakes to avoid:
4. your accompany family members over the age of 18years need to fill out individual schedule A forms
6. follow the exact passport picture requirement by ircc for you and your family members (pictures should not be longer than 6months) 2 copies each, stamped with date and location of the studio. write the name of the person in the pics and date of birth on pic one then leave the other pic blank.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

Thanks Dear Friend,

for taking effort to reply and guidance

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hello everyone,
My processing time was 100% completed in May 24.
On MyCIC it is showing every thing is still in processing. None of eligibility or background check finished.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
for

mistakes to avoid:
Dear Friend,

I am going through each documents and when some question arise in mind I note down them so guide me please,

1) with reference to form SCHEDULE 4 Economic class...(imm0008_4e) , we have to submit Settlement fund details so in support of that amount do we need to submit fund details again with new dates? because I have submitted details in November 2019 at time of ITA and after 6 months I am getting Letter so how to submit financial details.... as maintain same fund....

2) What about relative details in paper based application? as last in November 2019 I already submitted all Electricity bill salary resi. proof and all? it is not seen now as requirement in any documents....may be come after study of all documents...

(3) Bio metric fees shows per person 85 CAD and for family (2 or more 170 CAD so for me wife n one child it should be 170? i think so...