+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Ashh6222

Apr 16, 2021
I’m a June 2019 applicant. Wrote my test on Jan 27 of this year. BG completed, test completed on Jan 31st, rest in progress, and Oath not started. I guess my question here is how long does the Scarborough office go from test completed to DM usually? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Hello @HopefulCanadiannn , i am August 2019 applicant, just for my understanding, was your file a routine case or there was anything specific that delayed your application(dont need exact details on open forum) did you email Scarborough office or just waited for your turn for the test

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Finally a good news for my family . we are scheduled for oath on 14th March
2019 Sept applicant , DM made on 15 Dec 2021 ,YEAHHHHHHHHH
Wow you had to wait for an entire year plus?

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Hello @HopefulCanadiannn , i am August 2019 applicant, just for my understanding, was your file a routine case or there was anything specific that delayed your application(dont need exact details on open forum) did you email Scarborough office or just waited for your turn for the test
Hello,

I was requested to send in FP twice, once in October of 2019 and another time in August of 2021. Based off what I just mentioned, my application would be considered non-routine. Are you still waiting to write your test or have you completed it already?

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
I did give them a couple of calls and sent in a letter by mail back in june of 2021 to their office.

Ashh6222

Apr 16, 2021
I did give them a couple of calls and sent in a letter by mail back in June of 2021 to their office.
thank you for the reply, just to understand, was yours a routine application or they had to do 3rd party check. like for mine i was outside of canada for more than 180 days and when u had my MP contact they mentioned they are waiting for a reply from 3rd party which would be CBSA. also can you please provide me the address you mailed, was it a email or Physical mail.

hope319

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
thank you for the reply, just to understand, was yours a routine application or they had to do 3rd party check. like for mine i was outside of canada for more than 180 days and when u had my MP contact they mentioned they are waiting for a reply from 3rd party which would be CBSA. also can you please provide me the address you mailed, was it a email or Physical mail.
Oh no,I was outside Canada almost 2years in 5 years period.is it really effects citizenship application’s processing time??
I am waiting for background check updates for 2.5 month now.