+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

khemistry

Nov 1, 2021
Hey Khemistry,
When did you complete the test? did they ask you PP copies?

Test was completed Aug 30 2021.
Copies of PP was ask on Nov 1st, 2021. (Photocopies)
Virtual Interview via webcam was done on Feb 1st.

All category on tracker status was updated to "completed" Feb 2nd except for "Citizenship Ceremony"

Reactions: totosky

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After the e-mail I sent to the Scarborough office they've scheduled my oath for Feb 12 !!! This was super unexpected!
I just asked in my e-mail if they had any empty spot since I was the only applicant on my file and then I received an answer saying that I was scheduled.
For the ones that are curious I just replied to the same e-mail address that sent my Citizenship test invite and then they replied really quickly.
Thats really surprising, good for you. I know someone else who sent a similar email and they basically said F off this email address is not for such queries or requests lol

2020applicant

Jan 26, 2020
hello everyone , how many days do Scarborough office take to reply to an email?do they even reply or they ignore it usually?anyone have any experience emailing them( Scarborough office)?any information regarding this would be really helpful.thanks everyone.

ftahir

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
Mar-2011
Med's Request
Nov-2013
Med's Done....
5-Dec-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 10-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Aug 14
Have done the oath today. There were over 100 applicants from scarborough office. It was smooth 1:30 hour process.

They asked us to send Oath affirmation form which already sent and cut our PR cards infront of them online. Let see, how long it takes to receive Citizenship Certificate (they mentioned 2-4 weeks).

Best of luck to all of you who are waiting since long.

My DM was on 6 Jan 2022 and got oath invite on 31 Jan 2022 for Feb 04, 2022.

ftahir

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
Mar-2011
Med's Request
Nov-2013
Med's Done....
5-Dec-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 10-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Aug 14
hello everyone , how many days do Scarborough office take to reply to an email?do they even reply or they ignore it usually?anyone have any experience emailing them( Scarborough office)?any information regarding this would be really helpful.thanks everyone.
Depends upon your query, if they find it urgent then will reply in 2-3 days. I sent an email on 26 Jan and got reply on 31 jan early morning.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please update the Spreadsheet:

Oath 01/29/2022
Completed on tracker 01/31/2022
Certificate Received: 02/04/2022

Application is now closed on the tracker.

Finally this long journey has come to an end! What a emotional ride this has been, good luck to everyone who are waiting and those who are already done!

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my experience and from people I know who have emailed them, it depends on your enquiry,. If you are already done with the test or oath and are requesting for some additional help or context, they usually reply fast.

In my case, the oath email they sent me didnt have the zoom Meeting info. so I emailed them and they responded within 1 hour.

Someone else I know who was already DM and waiting for 2+ months emailed them asking when they will schedule for oath and they never responded.

Someone else who didnt even get the test invite emailed them asking when they will send the test invite and they responded saying this inbox does not answer such inquiries, keep checking your tracker for updates.

Hope this gives an idea of how they work when it comes to that email addre

Reactions: 2020applicant

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have done the oath today. There were over 100 applicants from scarborough office. It was smooth 1:30 hour process.

They asked us to send Oath affirmation form which already sent and cut our PR cards infront of them online. Let see, how long it takes to receive Citizenship Certificate (they mentioned 2-4 weeks).

Congrats, you should get in in 4 business days if you are in Scarborough.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Please update the Spreadsheet:

Oath 01/29/2022
Completed on tracker 01/31/2022
Certificate Received: 02/04/2022

Application is now closed on the tracker.

Finally this long journey has come to an end! What a emotional ride this has been, good luck to everyone who are waiting and those who are already done!
Very fast. Did you ask urgent processing of your certificate?

honey_singh87

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015

Congratulations ,
This is very Frustrating , our application decision was made on 15 Dec 2021 and haven't received any oath whereas some one after us got DM made and got oath invite first .
Any ways other than waiting like an iditols we have nothing in our hands. Lets hope for the best .

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations ,
This is very Frustrating , our application decision was made on 15 Dec 2021 and haven't received any oath whereas some one after us got DM made and got oath invite first .
Any ways other than waiting like an iditols we have nothing in our hands. Lets hope for the best .
I feel you, I know several a Feb-March 2021 applicants who got oath before me. The process and system are flawed. Good luck hope you hear good news soon.