+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Faw

Oct 16, 2021
Hi everyone, a question, when they send your citizenship certificate, does post man leave it in mail box or should pick up from near post office?

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
Hi everyone, a question, when they send your citizenship certificate, does post man leave it in mail box or should pick up from near post office?
We got it in mail box

Hapique

Oct 17, 2015
We got it delivered to our condo concierge since our mail boxes are small and the envelope said "don't fold".

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Update for the folks scheduled for 23-Dec Oath ceremony:

Received zoom meeting invite today i.e. 15-Dec 9:00 AM ET from DN SCR...

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Hey guys,
Just wanted to update you guys.Finally completed my oath and became a Canadian citizen on Monday and received certificate today Wednesday since I needed to travel out of the country by the end of the month so I asked for it to be mailed express.Went to passport Canada and applied in person paid the express fee and passport will be ready for pick up at Scarborough office nextweek Thursday.

Thank you to everyone who contributed with their advise.It’s been a long Journey but finally I am a Canadian citizen.Good to you all and merry Christmas

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
Hey guys,
Just wanted to update you guys.Finally completed my oath and became a Canadian citizen on Monday and received certificate today Wednesday since I needed to travel out of the country by the end of the month so I asked for it to be mailed express.Went to passport Canada and applied in person paid the express fee and passport will be ready for pick up at Scarborough office nextweek Thursday.

Thank you to everyone who contributed with their advise.It’s been a long Journey but finally I am a Canadian citizen.Good to you all and merry Christmas
Congrats. Did you walk-in to passport Canada office without appointment? if so, could you share the passport office address? Thanks