+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Parnian1988

Jun 3, 2019
Toronto
I found a list of IRCC employees (processing agent, officer Inland, General Support Clerk, Manager, ~30 people) at the Scarborough office. Do you guys think it would be helpful to contact them directly?
Is there a professional way of telling them to finish up their 2019 files? Someone needs to draft a letter saying this is really urgent.

Reactions: Carlaf

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
I found a list of IRCC employees (processing agent, officer Inland, General Support Clerk, Manager, ~30 people) at the Scarborough office. Do you guys think it would be helpful to contact them directly?
That would be a certain way for them to deprioritize your file if you piss them off...

hungtington

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Today, my presence/language/prohibition changed to completed without pp request. It seems that pp request does not happen for everyone. I also remember that there were several replies in this thread discussing this, so I share my guess: I submitted a transcript with my application that indicates that I was studying in Canada for a long time.

Does anyone who skipped the pp request have some guess on why it's skipped for you? Maybe our experience can help others deduce whether a pp request would happen to them if there is indeed a pattern.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today, my presence/language/prohibition changed to completed without pp request. It seems that pp request does not happen for everyone. I also remember that there were several replies in this thread discussing this, so I share my guess: I submitted a transcript with my application that indicates that I was studying in Canada for a long time.

Does anyone who skipped the pp request have some guess on why it's skipped for you? Maybe our experience can help others deduce whether a pp request would happen to them if there is indeed a pattern.
There are many applicants on other forums who got DM/AllCompleted/Oath without PP request. There is just one reason for this and that is “nobody knows ”… It all depends on your file, processing office and particularly the IRCC Officer working on the file.

prash42

Jun 1, 2014
Congrats! Can you confirm your timeline for DM --> Oath invite date --> Oath ceremony date, was Aug 25 --> Oct 15 --> Oct 16?

Scarborough appears to be scheduling oath ceremonies 4-5 months after DM for most applicants, but much faster for some applicants. Does anybody have any theories?

Hello everyone

today in morning I got email saying that I am invited for oath ceremony for tomorrow which is 16th of October at 11 AM. My office is Scarborough.

they have also send me a document which I have printed .

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Congrats! Can you confirm your timeline for DM --> Oath invite date --> Oath ceremony date, was Aug 25 --> Oct 15 --> Oct 16?

Scarborough appears to be scheduling oath ceremonies 4-5 months after DM for most applicants, but much faster for some applicants. Does anybody have any theories?
Don't even try to assume any theories about IRCC. It won't make any sense cause it's hard to connecting dots about them. How do they work or what's their patterns no one knows. Once your application is done, consider yourself is lucky and move on.

Honestly I wish I have had answer but I've stopped trying hard and focus on something else that is important about my life. Well! cause I can't do nothing!

Reactions: Deedle

Carlaf

Jan 9, 2021
Hello all,

OMG! I just received an email from Scarborough office saying they booked my Citizenship ceremony for Nov 8th after 2 days I emailed them telling my Citizenship was already granted and it was just missing to take the Oath (App sent on Oct 2019). I had requested under the Private Act all the information about my Citizenship Application where it states it is granted but missing the Oath (it took almost 1 month to get this paper) .

I cant believe someone actually looked at my email and forwarded it to the Ceremony dept. At the email they said it has been booked for Nov 8th but I will get all the necessary information for the ceremony 1 week before. Lets hope they email me on Nov 1st. It was the best email of the year for me!!!!

I applied on Oct 2019 - took the Citizenship test on Feb 2021 - Aug 30th 2021 ecas was updated to complete but missing the Oath - Sept 2021 I applied for the private info act where it showed my Citizenship was granted but missing the oath - Today Oct 30th 2021 I got an email where they stated my virtual Oath has been booked for Nov 8th 2021 and on Nov 1st (1 week before oath) they will email all the necessary information for the ceremony <3

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello all,

OMG! I just received an email from Scarborough office saying they booked my Citizenship ceremony for Nov 8th after 2 days I emailed them telling my Citizenship was already granted and it was just missing to take the Oath (App sent on Oct 2019). I had requested under the Private Act all the information about my Citizenship Application where it states it is granted but missing the Oath (it took almost 1 month to get this paper) .

I cant believe someone actually looked at my email and forwarded it to the Ceremony dept. At the email they said it has been booked for Nov 8th but I will get all the necessary information for the ceremony 1 week before. Lets hope they email me on Nov 1st. It was the best email of the year for me!!!!

I applied on Oct 2019 - took the Citizenship test on Feb 2021 - Aug 30th 2021 ecas was updated to complete but missing the Oath - Sept 2021 I applied for the private info act where it showed my Citizenship was granted but missing the oath - Today Oct 30th 2021 I got an email where they stated my virtual Oath has been booked for Nov 8th 2021 and on Nov 1st (1 week before oath) they will email all the necessary information for the ceremony <3
Congratulations. But why did you receive an email? Did you email your local office? And does the new tracker show you are scheduled for the oath?