+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Received the request August 21st or so... Sent it a week later.. And they received it the next day... DM and oath came on Sept 17.. I hadn't checked the tracker for over a week.. just saw it today...
I see. Congrats!

It sucks you need to wait for 6 months but at least it’s not indifinite wait plus 6 months like most of us lol

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
I see. Congrats!

It sucks you need to wait for 6 months but at least it’s not indifinite wait plus 6 months like most of us lol
Hahaa that's true.. My PR card doesn't expire until next fall.. and it's not like I'm going to travel the world on a visa free passport immediately in the middle of covid restrictions.. so yeah I guess I'm OK to wait for 6 months..

Good luck with your process.

prash42

Jun 1, 2014
Just received request for passport pages. Test status changed to "Completed" on August 10th, so it took about 6 weeks.

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Scheduled for oath in November? Interesting.. We've been seeing Scarborough office scheduling oaths way out to March 2022. You're lucky to get it in November..
I filled my application in Feb 2019; maybe it’s a long time, that’s why.

The officer who took my interview said they are scheduling Oath for 2022. I was surprised to see mine for November.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017

The officer who took my interview said they are scheduling Oath for 2022. I was surprised to see mine for November.
Yeah I've seen on FB forums that Scarborough is scheduling some oaths in Nov and Dec 2021 for people who applied in 2019 or early 2020. That's a good thing that the backlog of people waiting longer is being cleared.

Reactions: btoronto and sknk89

hallooo

Apr 6, 2021

Is your file at Scarborough though? Your signature mentioned Mississauga?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

salmbagjaf

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Can you please share, how did u manage to reschedule for september?
I had requested urgent processing as I needed to travel to the US for work reasons. I had uploaded all the necessary documents but my request was never granted, however, it was not refused either. I called IRCC a while ago and the agent told me most probably the officer was looking for vacancies to schedule me on an earlier date and hence keeping the urgent request in limbo, I guess the agent actually knew what she was talking about!

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Folks something really weird just happened... 10 weeks ago, my profile was updated with an oath date for March 2022. However, I log in today, and that update line item has disappeared. Instead it just says oath in progress. All other items completed and DM on old ECAS portal. Anyone witnessed this or heard about it?

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Folks something really weird just happened... 10 weeks ago, my profile was updated with an oath date for March 2022. However, I log in today, and that update line item has disappeared. Instead it just says oath in progress. All other items completed and DM on old ECAS portal. Anyone witnessed this or heard about it?
That’s weird. Hope it’s good news that they moved it sooner. Crazy to schedule it so far away in the next 6 months.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
That’s weird. Hope it’s good news that they moved it sooner. Crazy to schedule it so far away in the next 6 months.
Yeah it's really odd... I called IRCC and they couldn't offer any additional info.. just confirmed the DM and that oath is in progress... she also mentioned that oath date on the tracker is just tentative and the official date will only be known when one receives the email before the oath.. which I felt was a very odd thing to say and almost sounded like she was making it up on the spot..

I've seen cases where applicants who completed their test, saw the test status go back to "in progress" for a few days and then back to "Complete".. first time I'm seeing something like this for an oath...

@rajkamalmohanram - any insights or wild (mostly accurate) guesses? :)