+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONline Application - Feb 21, AoR Aug 21, background check Sept 19
You should be expecting test invite in the next month or two depending on the local offices processing your request, timelines vary largely. You can also receive additional documentation request before or after the test, mostly after.

hallooo

Apr 6, 2021
Day before yesterday I give my interview. Yesterday on the website it says Scheduled for Citizenship oath for November.

I didn't receive any email. Should I contact IRCC or wait till end of October/ early November?
you'd only get the email a week to 2 days before your oath date (according to various posts on fb)

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Day before yesterday I give my interview. Yesterday on the website it says Scheduled for Citizenship oath for November.
Scheduled for oath in November? Interesting.. We've been seeing Scarborough office scheduling oaths way out to March 2022. You're lucky to get it in November..

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013

I didn't receive any email. Should I contact IRCC or wait till end of October/ early November?
You’re so lucky to get to get it in Nov! How long after they received your passport did they booked an interview with you?

hallooo

Apr 6, 2021
Scheduled for oath in November? Interesting.. We've been seeing Scarborough office scheduling oaths way out to March 2022. You're lucky to get it in November..
he/she's with the Mississauga office...according to his/her signature

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
he/she's with the Mississauga office...according to his/her signature
Thats right, Mississauga office is aggressively scheduling oath ceremonies. Scarborough is a hit and miss, nobody knows how they are scheduling at the moment, I think if someone reschedules their 2021 ceremony they send invites to others to fill the spot (at least thats how it appears to be)

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Thats right, Mississauga office is aggressively scheduling oath ceremonies. Scarborough is a hit and miss, nobody knows how they are scheduling at the moment, I think if someone reschedules their 2021 ceremony they send invites to others to fill the spot (at least thats how it appears to be)
Anyone has any idea as to how Scarborough office is inviting for test ?

salmbagjaf

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
That's true. I was scheduled for January but was able to get it rescheduled for September.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Just received my oath update - for March 2022 :rolleyes:.. 6 month wait, but I guess that's better than an endless wait with no updates whatsoever...

Jan 2021 applicant - completed test in July 2021, submitted passport copies in August 2021

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Just received my oath update - for March 2022 :rolleyes:.. 6 month wait, but I guess that's better than an endless wait with no updates whatsoever...

Jan 2021 applicant - completed test in July 2021, submitted passport copies in August 2021
jan 2021 ? Wow that’s fast. What date did they receive your passport?Did get DM and oath on the same day?

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
jan 2021 ? Wow that’s fast. What date did they receive your passport?Did get DM and oath on the same day?
Received the request August 21st or so... Sent it a week later.. And they received it the next day... DM and oath came on Sept 17.. I hadn't checked the tracker for over a week.. just saw it today...