+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So during the last two weeks few of the jan/feb 2020 Scarborough applicants got invite for exam. Wonder how many jan/feb applicants are waiting
A lot of people from 2020 are waiting, I know someone from 2019 September who just got test invite 1.5 months ago.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Does everyone is required to submit a copy of the passports recently? I want to be proactive and translate non english stamps if everyone will be asked to submit this. Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Does everyone is required to submit a copy of the passports recently? I want to be proactive and translate non english stamps if everyone will be asked to submit this. Thanks
Most applicants are receiving this request now. So, it is likely you'll receive one too. You can go ahead and get the foreign language stamps translated and keep the passport pages + translations ready.

Good luck!

sania4567

Jul 1, 2021
Hi guys, wondering how long it normally takes to receive your proof of citizenship after the oath ceremony? And also, what’s the criteria for applying urgently for the certificate. Are we able to apply for urgent passport processing as well?

also I’m reading that they’re requesting passport copies, but I’m done with my test and scheduled for oath soon. Am I correct in assuming that nothing else is required from my end??

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I just gave my interview online and my next step is ceremony. The officer told me that the Oath Ceremony are scheduling for 2022, and I might get an invite for the same.

Reactions: Parnian1988

priysen02

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Received my Certificate on 15th of September and the passport on 16th of September.

The immigration process for me is Completed :)
Congratulations was your application under urgent category how long does it take to normally receive the certificate after oath. Website says 4-6 weeks is it that long . My office is Scarborough