+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Hapique

Oct 17, 2015
Just received my oath invitation today. The oath date is Aug 31, 2021.
Congrats!
I don't understand Scarborough office at all ;) How is it possible they scheduled a ceremony for me for Nov 12, 2021 2 weeks ago and now they scheduled for August... something is wrong with their calendar or common sense ;)

Reactions: kaisdeco

CITU

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Congrats!
I don't understand Scarborough office at all ;) How is it possible they scheduled a ceremony for me for Nov 12, 2021 2 weeks ago and now they scheduled for August... something is wrong with their calendar or common sense ;)
They scheduled mine in July, a few days after DM. I received the oath email today.

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I sent my Passport copies on Friday 13th August and, they received it on Monday 16th August. No acknowledgement and nothing change on ECAS. All physical presence, probation and language are still in progress. No idea how some people got DM the next day after Submitting Passport copies. I hope they received my Passport copies, UPS tracking showing as delivered.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I sent my Passport copies on Friday 13th August and, they received it on Monday 16th August. No acknowledgement and nothing change on ECAS. All physical presence, probation and language are still in progress. No idea how some people got DM the next day after Submitting Passport copies. I hope they received my Passport copies, UPS tracking showing as delivered.
Not everyone receives DM soon after they submit PP copies. It depends on the officer and your case. If it says its delivered, the office would have received the documents and they'll work on it. They do not send any acknowledgement once they receive PP copies. There are several September 2020 applicants who submitted PP pages more than a month ago and they are still awaiting DM. So, this wait is common.

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Just received an email asking for color photocopies of the passport. Oddly, I've been asked to mail the physical copies to the Scarborough office, rather than send by an email. That's also a relief as I have three passports and compressing them to a 5MB attachment would have been a nightmare..
Oh they asked to send it via email before?