+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Homer79

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Mail-in applications take time (currently, the processing times are more than 30 days). I would recommend that you visit PP office near you and see if they accept walk-in application. If you apply in-person (regular pickup service), you'll receive your passport in about 10 business days.
Thanks! Will do

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
Does anyone know if you can have a PO box for mailing address for the Citizenship certificate to be mailed at? I know PR cards are not sent to PO box but only to residential addresses.

kaisdeco

Jul 15, 2021
Bowmanville
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hold your horses brother there are people from 2018 and 2019 with no updates.
Hi Mackings,

No brother, sister ;)

I'm sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention. I noticed that there are people who have applied after me and have advanced more, they even have an invitation to take the Citizenship Oath. I am sincerely happy for them; however, I am concerned that my process doesn't move and that there is an issue in my application because my application still says "Waiting for you" :(, that's why I sent the message.

I didn't know my office, so I looked it up as someone on the forums advised me and wrote here when I found out there was a forum about Scarborough office. Really, I was curious if the office was bad or not because in other forums I have read comments about some offices being very slow.

Congratulations because you are finishing your process.

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi Mackings,

No brother, sister ;)

I'm sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention. I noticed that there are people who have applied after me and have advanced more, they even have an invitation to take the Citizenship Oath. I am sincerely happy for them; however, I am concerned that my process doesn't move and that there is an issue in my application because my application still says "Waiting for you" :(, that's why I sent the message.

I didn't know my office, so I looked it up as someone on the forums advised me and wrote here when I found out there was a forum about Scarborough office. Really, I was curious if the office was bad or not because in other forums I have read comments about some offices being very slow.

Congratulations because you are finishing your process.
Check my timeline in signature. It all varies from a case to case basis. There are a lot of people who applied after me in 2020 but got citizenship before me. We have to be patient and wait for our turn. Don’t think that the Scarborough office is slow or your application is lost. Your time will come.

Reactions: kaisdeco

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Congrats to those who recently had their oaths and test invitations!

I've read from elsewhere that apparently Scarborough is still doing interviews, with similar contents compared to earlier this year. So if you just finished the test, you cannot rule out a possibility for document requests and/or an interview with the agent. But trust me, the interview is super straightforward.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

kaisdeco

Jul 15, 2021
Bowmanville
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Check my timeline in signature. It all varies from a case to case basis. There are a lot of people who applied after me in 2020 but got citizenship before me. We have to be patient and wait for our turn. Don’t think that the Scarborough office is slow or your application is lost. Your time will come.
Thank you, netflixtrialps. Yes, I've seen cases like yours too and that's how one gets impatient because I don't see any criteria or order; however, one can only keep waiting.

Reactions: netflixtrialps

Homer79

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hello everyone.

For those who have had their oaths done already from the Scarborough office, how long before the oath did you receive the official email? I have my oath scheduled on the tracker for August 31, so was wondering when I should expect the official email from them?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

btoronto

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Hello everyone.

For those who have had their oaths done already from the Scarborough office, how long before the oath did you receive the official email? I have my oath scheduled on the tracker for August 31, so was wondering when I should expect the official email from them?

Please let me know.

Thanks!
It was 10 days before for me.

Reactions: nicolass

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Seems -starting Today Scarborough office will begin in Person Ceremony as Pilot prog!!
Anybody received such info
Is this genuine news or a regular "I heard it from someone who read it on whatsapp" rumor..

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Just received an email asking for color photocopies of the passport. Oddly, I've been asked to mail the physical copies to the Scarborough office, rather than send by an email. That's also a relief as I have three passports and compressing them to a 5MB attachment would have been a nightmare..

Reactions: netflixtrialps