+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Mackings

Apr 6, 2021
Hi,
I knew my office today. It's Scarborough.
I'm sharing with you my times:
  • Application Type: Family (4)
  • Application Sent: October 13, 2020
  • Application Received: October 19, 2020
  • Physical Presence: 1567 days
  • AOR date: January 20, 2021
  • In Process: March 1, 2021
  • My FP
Request for my FP: March 8, 2021​
FP Submitted: March 12, 2021​
FP Received: May 3, 2021​
  • FP of my oldest son
Request for FP of my eldest son: May 13, 2021​
FP was realized: May 14, 2021​
FP Received at home due to being a minor: May 30, 2021​
FP sent to IRCC: June 4, 2021​
BG check changed to completed: June 22, 2021​
No more updates received :(

Thanks
Hold your horses brother there are people from 2018 and 2019 with no updates.

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hello,

Yesterday, I received email from Scarborough office saying I have to submit my passport copy or travel documents and they told me to mail it to them in 30 days with that letter.

I have already mailed them, and they will get it by Monday.

1. Does anyone know what is the next step and how much time it can take?
2. I was living in Dubai, and my passport has a some in-out visa stamp in Arabic. Will they ask me to send it again with translation to English? Will this delay the process?

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
Also another option if they don't allow you to pick up. When I finished my oath back in May, I needed my certificate urgently and the agent agreed to send it to me urgently. They sent it to me via purolator overnight and was arrived in barely 36 hours after the oath. If you need it urgently and they won't let you to pick it up, this is certainly another option you can consider.
Great idea, thanks! Do you know by any chance if the mailing address can be a PO Box# or does it have to be a home address, for delivery of the certificate?

jaanzi

Jan 13, 2016
Hello,

Yesterday, I received email from Scarborough office saying I have to submit my passport copy or travel documents and they told me to mail it to them in 30 days with that letter.

2. I was living in Dubai, and my passport has a some in-out visa stamp in Arabic. Will they ask me to send it again with translation to English? Will this delay the process?
I had a similar situation. Since all UAE stamps are bearing the ENTRY and EXIT in English, it will not be needed. Only the pages with complete Arabic in terms of ENTRY/EXIT needs to be translated.
However, i was asked to EMAIL the color copy of the passport.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello,

I've updated the spreadsheet.

1. Timeline greatly varies. I see that you are Feb 2019 applicant !! I sincerely hope that you get your oath date real soon. I guess you've waited long enough, longer than most people.

2. You should have translated those before you sent the documents out. Anything that isn't in English or French needs to be translated. There is a chance they might ask you to get those translated and send it to them.

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I've updated the spreadsheet.

1. Timeline greatly varies. I see that you are Feb 2019 applicant !! I sincerely hope that you get your oath date real soon. I guess you've waited long enough, longer than most people.

2. You should have translated those before you sent the documents out. Anything that isn't in English or French needs to be translated. There is a chance they might ask you to get those translated and send it to them.
I thought that it is ok because the stamp has written date and word Entry/Exit in English.

1. What should be my next step? Should I wait for them to ask me if they need the translation?

OR

2. Should I call them and ask what to do or email them?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I thought that it is ok because the stamp has written date and word Entry/Exit in English.

1. What should be my next step? Should I wait for them to ask me if they need the translation?

OR

2. Should I call them and ask what to do or email them?
Well to be safe, get those stamps translated and submit them via webform and request that it be attached to your file.

Reactions: netflixtrialps

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
So today I have send them coloured copy of my passport via Canada post (Which will be delivered to Scarborough office by Wednesday) .
So I have two questions.

1) in my passport there was one stamp which(Police clearance stamp for my PR application ) was in Hindi and English both. So the top line was in Hindi and the bottom line was in English translation. Is that going to be fine or they will ask me to submit again ?

2) what will be the next step ? And how long usually it takes after submitting Copy of passport .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
So today I have send them coloured copy of my passport via Canada post (Which will be delivered to Scarborough office by Wednesday) .
So I have two questions.

1) in my passport there was one stamp which(Police clearance stamp for my PR application ) was in Hindi and English both. So the top line was in Hindi and the bottom line was in English translation. Is that going to be fine or they will ask me to submit again ?

2) what will be the next step ? And how long usually it takes after submitting Copy of passport .
1. I had the same stamp and I didn't get this translated because for every Hindi word on that stamp, there is an English equivalent. So, you don't have to get this translated IMO.

2. Next step is to wait. There isn't a standard timeline. Next update will be "Decision Made" (Language, Physical Presence and Prohibitions will be set to "Completed") and then you're in line for oath.

Expect at least 3 - 5 months from when the test results were validated for a oath notification on the dashboard to avoid disappointment.

Good luck!

Syed07283

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014 Pmt charged....: 25/09/2014 P.E.R.............: 04/10/2014 Processing started: 20/11/2014 Email Verification: 27/07/2015
Med's Request
27/08/2015
Med's Done....
05/09/2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made..: 03/10/2015
Passport Req..
05/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2015
LANDED..........
21/01/2016
Yayyyyy!!! ....Picked up our Canadian Passports today from Mississauga Passport office . Got Passports in 4 business days..

Last edited:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ok thanks! I believe for that you have to show proof of travel, etc. Normal processing times are 3-4 weeks, I believe.
Mail-in applications take time (currently, the processing times are more than 30 days). I would recommend that you visit PP office near you and see if they accept walk-in application. If you apply in-person (regular pickup service), you'll receive your passport in about 10 business days.

Reactions: Hapique