+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

hallooo

Apr 6, 2021
Thanks for this. IRCC customer service fell short compared to the nice Info you’ve provided here. Are new set of fingerprints needed for this? I hope not..
I saw here and on Facebook some people resubmitted FP a few times because their criminality check expired...or maybe your new "in process" is just a glitch...there have been some mistakes reported with the new tracker. Only your gcms notes show what changed

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I saw here and on Facebook some people resubmitted FP a few times because their criminality check expired...or maybe your new "in process" is just a glitch...there have been some mistakes reported with the new tracker. Only your gcms notes show what changed
Thank you. Whats the best way to apply for GCMS notes for someone who is staying in Canada, to get info on the citizenship file?

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received fingerprint requests, for the second time. The first time was in Jan 2020, so I guess it is because of the one year validity.

Homer79

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hello guys. I have a question about the new citizenship tracker website. Can it get updated any time of the day or does it get updated at midnight? I know the old one would get updated once a day at midnight but not sure about the new one. Anyone has any idea? As in anyone experienced that they had a different status in the morning and it changed in the evening or something?

Homer79

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hello. Has anyone here seen any update from the Scarborough office? It has been 5 weeks since I completed my test (tracker says Test Completed on April 20) and the last updated date on the tracker says April 23, 2021. No update since then. Was wondering if there has been any update for anyone on the new tracker in the past week or so.

latestbot

Jan 4, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Hello. Has anyone here seen any update from the Scarborough office? It has been 5 weeks since I completed my test (tracker says Test Completed on April 20) and the last updated date on the tracker says April 23, 2021. No update since then. Was wondering if there has been any update for anyone on the new tracker in the past week or so.
Nothing for me & it has been about 2 weeks since I passed my test.

Have you tried calling the IRCC helpline to see where's it at?

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Nothing for me & it has been about 2 weeks since I passed my test.

Have you tried calling the IRCC helpline to see where's it at?
We have to be patient. I gave my test early March and did not hear anything back yet. However one of my friend who gave test in mid march was scheduled for interview tomorrow.