+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

sssnnn

Feb 23, 2021
Hey, I'm still waiting on the Oath invite. Last update for me was decision made on the 23rd of February. Anyone has any sort of timeline for the oath? Thank you,

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Why can't we leave those two guys alone and let them argue, fight whatever and do not respond to them anymore. We are here to discuss citizen applications. Not here for baby cries.

Reactions: BadGamer6

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Anybody from Scarborough office got test recently.? Anybody went straight from test to Oath?
There’s many invitations from Scarborough recently. But after the test except limited amount of people got interviews and oaths, the rest are just endlessly waiting… like me

Reactions: Ahmed15

orangecurtain

Dec 9, 2019
Why can't we leave those two guys alone and let them argue, fight whatever and do not respond to them anymore. We are here to discuss citizen applications. Not here for baby cries.
Please know the difference between responding to a guy who has been consistently rude to other posters in multiple threads, and "baby cries."

Reactions: canvisa13

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
There’s many invitations from Scarborough recently. But after the test except limited amount of people got interviews and oaths, the rest are just endlessly waiting… like me
There have been some posts where users have received oath invitation 5 days after taking the test. I guess, they would be lucky lol.

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Just want to share some updates on my side, just called IRCC again. Quite impolite agent (don't really want to share to discourage anyone) but she provided me some very valuable information. I did the test on the 19th and the system is showing "PASSED" on their side. I asked if my background checks are completed, and she said "almost", I would assume it's the criminality check since according to my ATIP notes they expired 7 months ago. I also asked her if my file is considered "non-routine" or if there is anything slowing down my file, and she said no everything looks perfectly in order and I should expect some updates very soon.

In addition I requested urgent processing on the 21st and they acknowledged on the 3rd. She confirmed that the request is now attached to my file and they are just waiting for an officer at the local office to approve it. And I should call back in a few days to see if there is any update.

Well, although a very unhappy beginning but she provided me some valuable information, better than "your file is in process" and said nothing else when I previously called. I appreciate her efforts regardless.

Everything is in my timeline.
Good luck!

mrrobot

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hey guys,
I applied in Feb 2019, Aor in April 2019 and inprocess since June 2019. Still waiting for test invite. Called them several times, Sent couple webforms and every time I got same response that file is a okay, we don't need any documents. My file has been in test ready status since last 6 months. IRCC is dealing very strangely, people in late 2019 and early 2020 are getting invites. I even saw someone of facebook forum, someone from Dec 2020 got invited as well.

I sent a request for ATIP notes last week, dont know what to do right now. Someone suggested to get in touch with MP, But I heard even they are not able to anything. Hoping that Scarborough office starts picking up old file too.

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Hey. Did anyone recently see any oath invitations for applicants who gave tests/interviews in the last month? Do they usually wait for a group to form within a certain period?

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Hey. Did anyone recently see any oath invitations for applicants who gave tests/interviews in the last month? Do they usually wait for a group to form within a certain period?
To be honest I haven't seen oath invitations for a while now. A lot of people are being called to interviews and status changed to DM but no oath invitations are going on. Someone in Facebook group said Mississauga has postponed all oaths until further notice.

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
My guess and speculation is that most of Nov-Dec-2019 applicants security checks might have expired now. So they have to initiate them again, and the checks might take anywhere from few weeks to few months (let's take 2 months). Meanwhile Jan-Feb-2020 applicants security checks might still be valid. So I speculate Jan-Feb-2020 applicants may get test invites a lot in near future compared to Nov-Dec-2019 applicants. After that they will go back to Nov-Dec-2019 applicants, which again will delay March-April-2020 applicants.

So I guess, this cycle will repeat for 1 to 2 years, or until they clear all the backlog. (or) some miracle to clear up all things fast. So I guess Nov-Dec-2019 applicants will get bulk invites in April-May time frame. Let's see how future unfolds. Good luck to everyone.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
My guess and speculation is that most of Nov-Dec-2019 applicants security checks might have expired now. So they have to initiate them again, and the checks might take anywhere from few weeks to few months (let's take 2 months). Meanwhile Jan-Feb-2020 applicants security checks might still be valid. So I speculate Jan-Feb-2020 applicants may get test invites a lot in near future compared to Nov-Dec-2019 applicants. After that they will go back to Nov-Dec-2019 applicants, which again will delay March-April-2020 applicants.

So I guess, this cycle will repeat for 1 to 2 years, or until they clear all the backlog. (or) some miracle to clear up all things fast. So I guess Nov-Dec-2019 applicants will get bulk invites in April-May time frame. Let's see how future unfolds. Good luck to everyone.
It's definitely not security check, it is valid for 4 years. I think you are referring to criminality check, that's only valid for 1 year. Criminality check takes literally no time in processing (my GCMS notes told me that). My guess would be they are postponing oaths to allow more people to process the files to resolve the backlog, and put that as a priority.

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
It's definitely not security check, it is valid for 4 years. I think you are referring to criminality check, that's only valid for 1 year. Criminality check takes literally no time in processing (my GCMS notes told me that). My guess would be they are postponing oaths to allow more people to process the files to resolve the backlog, and put that as a priority.
I hope it is true. AFAIK, and according to the agent I spoke, everything expires after 1 year for citizenship applicants (including fingerprints)

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto