+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Smshukh

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Oath was done today online. Can anyone help me with how to send signed oath acknowledgment? What should be the subject line? Will they send you a confirmation after they receive the signed oath letter?

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Oath was done today online. Can anyone help me with how to send signed oath acknowledgment? What should be the subject line? Will they send you a confirmation after they receive the signed oath letter?
Its there in the instructions email you received for undertaking Oath. Also the official at the ceremony would explain as well.

The subject would be name of the official, Oath form for [Application Number], [Last Name]

Official Name, Oath form for [Application Number], [Last Name]

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Alright, IRCC agents sent first reminder to Scarborough CitOps office notifying them that 15 months have passed.

They said that now the office has 60 days to process your application, until the second reminder.

Hopefully something soon.
Well, finally some good news, after waiting for 15 long months!

Just checked the tracker aaaaaaannnnnnddddd drum roll!!!

LPP - All Green as of February 15th, 2024!

Waiting for Oath now!

Shabenna

Feb 8, 2024
Application filed : June 22,2023
Scheduled test : Aug. 25th - Sept 14th 2023
Test status updated : Sept. 11th completed
Everything else is “in progress”
Ceremony: Not Started
Processing office : Scarborough

is there a specific reason why they are selective on their applications?
Any updates from June 2023 applications client ?

STJHJMD

Dec 4, 2020
Hi, all of my LPP has been shown in progress since the beginning, 3 days ago I got tracker update saying PP (out of the LPP) has been updated to in progress and everything LPP still shows the same- In progress. Any one has observed this ? I can see last updated 2 days ago but no change.

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
my oath is today, 19th, do anyone know if we have login sharp on time -- 1:30 PM EST for me. or few mins before

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
my oath is today, 19th, do anyone know if we have login sharp on time -- 1:30 PM EST for me. or few mins before
I tried getting in 30 mins before the ceremony. They keep you waiting before allowing you in even after the official time started. You can try the same.

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
I have completed my Oath yday... I received an email to download the certificate.. When I tried downloading it, with all their instructions, it says "Certificate is not available .. please return 2-5 business days later."

did anyone experience this?