+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

spzhang

Jul 13, 2019
For those who already took Oath and got certificates mailed, did the agent say they will mail out the certificate the same day when you took Oath?

Wondering if they are truthful.

Adam22

Apr 11, 2022
Had citizenship ceremony today with 99 others. Scarborough Office.

It took 90 mins.

My time line:

Online Applicant July 2nd,2022
Background done Nov 30, 2022
Citizenship test invitation Jan 27,2023
Citizenship test taken Feb 22,2023
LPP done June 1st
Oath date given on June 7th
Oath email on June 15th
Oath taken on June 27th.
Congrats , were you allowed for one person to Join you and was it online or in person ?

spzhang

Jul 13, 2019
It was online and I was alone but I asked them if I can get e certificate a week ago and they replied if I want to attend a ceremony on july 4th or in person on July 19th.

They would be able to help you if you email them once you get Oath.

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
It was online and I was alone but I asked them if I can get e certificate a week ago and they replied if I want to attend a ceremony on july 4th or in person on July 19th.

They would be able to help you if you email them once you get Oath.
Could you please provide the email that you used to contact them. Thanks

drabkha

Jun 14, 2023
Today I had my interview. It was friendly and pleasant. The officer asked for my passport, PR card, Driving license & health card. She wanted to see the original copy of my police clearance. I had several travel outside of Canada, so explained a bit. She checked my LPP and told me everything seemed clear. She also mentioned three Zoom oath sessions will take place in July, and I will receive the email two weeks before that session. Hope that helps if anyone in this situation.

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Please update asa anyone of you with scheduled Oath receive the email with Oath ceremony instructions
I have received it. In person ceremony so I have to print it and also sign a waiver to let them use my video and photographs during the ceremony. There will be news coverage and interviews due to Canada day I believe.

• Love
Reactions: derkdsou

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other

skidmarkz

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
CIVIL ENGINEER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
Hi guys
1. I just called Ircc and they told me my application was assigned to primary office in SCR and secondary office in Sydney NS. Would this be normal thing?

2. If an interview was assigned and the officer asked me to show original overseas police COC clearance meanwhile I only have the scanned docs, would this be permitted?

3. I plan to move out from my house here in Scarborough and might move to Kitchener. What would happen to my application if I update my address? Would my application be moved to Kitchener office and be faster?

Thanks