+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Early this week I called the IRCC. They said my urgent process received but under review, meaning not approved yet. I don’t this they accept it.
Send follow up email on which you sent request. If you used webform then use email from where you received test invite and request for update. If your request got declined then you will receive email. If approved then you won’t hear from them. This is I read somewhere.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Send follow up email on which you sent request. If you used webform then use email from where you received test invite and request for update. If your request got declined then you will receive email. If approved then you won’t hear from them. This is I read somewhere.
I think his LPP is already complete.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Yeah, now im just waiting for the Oath. But Saif’s idea is good, sending a follow up email may speed up the process
Lol. Honest truth, someone from Mississauga office has been waiting for oath since March and sent the office an email. Guess what, they responded back him with an automated reply that you are in the queue for rescheduling when his oath has not even started yet.

So TBH, it's just a disappointing reply you gonna get from them.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Lol. Honest truth, someone from Mississauga office has been waiting for oath since March and sent the office an email. Guess what, they responded back him with an automated reply that you are in the queue for rescheduling when his oath has not even started yet.

So TBH, it's just a disappointing reply you gonna get from them.
+1 Unless the application passes the 20+ processing time, IRCC staff literally just delete your email or reply saying you are in normal processing time unless you get a nice person who actually cares, but most gov workers have millions of files so they just get used to it and stop caring unfortunately.

Good luck thou

Reactions: Sandy.gal

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
What's the reasonable time frame for receiving the oath invitation email after the case status has been updated online to Scheduled for Citizenship oath?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
I already have the date of June 28. My question is - when can I expect to see a formal invite in email with instructions?
As per instructions they posted a while back on each account, if you haven’t received an email from them 6 days prior to appointment, you should contact them.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I applied March 22,2023 and I just passed everything I need to pass on June 10, 2023. I’m now just waiting for oath schedule.
I guess Scarborough isn’t that slow after all.
Lol only for paper applicants they like to be slow

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
It actually when you applied 2022 or 2023.
2023 is seeing absolute crazy processing timelines.
That is true. I saw someone from SCR office completing his processing in less then 3 months. Paper applicants while people from 2022 are still waiting