+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hello Team,

I am an April 2022 applicant. I did a test in December 2022, and my background check got completed today. Rest status is in progress.

Received test from Scarborough office but now as per ATIP notes the file is ready for review in Mississauga office.

When can I expect the LPP? Also, my health card expires on the 24th, which I used as an ID in my test and application. Once I get a new one, should I send it to them or wait for a communication from them?
No you don't have to send them the renewed health card. At the time of test if it was valid then that is all it matters. I am SCR office too just got my LPP done after 5 months of giving my test. If your file is in Mississauga for review then it is good as that office is very quick in pushing files to its end point.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
@Sandy.gal check your account, I am very positive that your tracker is updated with citizenship oath date. We have similar timelines.
It's not. Just checked. Still says "not started" I think it's because you applied way more earlier then me. I am Sept applicant so obviously you should get the oath before me. :)

SCBSTCanada

Jun 8, 2023
I am scheduled an IN PERSON interview in SCB office on June 20. Test completed in March and the application submitted Oct 2022. Physical Presence, Language and Background still in progress.
I am not sure the in person interview will be followed by the oath ceremony or not. Have seen people who were asked to go to the oath ceremony right after the in person interview. Any comments?

Reactions: derkdsou

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I am scheduled an IN PERSON interview in SCB office on June 20. Test completed in March and the application submitted Oct 2022. Physical Presence, Language and Background still in progress.
I am not sure the in person interview will be followed by the oath ceremony or not. Have seen people who were asked to go to the oath ceremony right after the in person interview. Any comments?
Let us know it goes! Good luck! I wouldn't worry about it, they probably have to work in person some days.

Reactions: SCBSTCanada

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Your interview could very well lead to your oath! I would treat this as good news -- interviews tend to involve verifying IDs and covering the basic facts of your application, so I wouldn't get anxious.

lila777

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Does anyone know the email for sending Scarborough Office additional documents?
I was told during the interview that they were going to request additional documents + passport scans which they lost, but I did not receive any requests. It has been 2 weeks since the interview. No updates online.

So far, I just responded again to the same email from where the interview invitation came. This one: ircc.dnscrcitizenshipgtacen-rgtreccitoyennetescrrn.ircc@cic.gc.ca

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
My in person interview at Scarborough is on June 15th. From what I can gather, people who have interviewed at Scarborough office have not been asked to take their oath right after the interview

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Does anyone know the email for sending Scarborough Office additional documents?
I was told during the interview that they were going to request additional documents + passport scans which they lost, but I did not receive any requests. It has been 2 weeks since the interview. No updates online.

So far, I just responded again to the same email from where the interview invitation came. This one: ircc.dnscrcitizenshipgtacen-rgtreccitoyennetescrrn.ircc@cic.gc.ca
don't send until you receive an email, check your tracker if it says that they are waiting on you,

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
So from what I have seen, they have offered same day oath to people who have been waiting since pre Covid for their files to be closed. Most of the those people have been prioritized to take oaths. It would be great if you get same day oath but don't go with that expectation only. Good luck with your interview.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
So from what I have seen, they have offered same day oath to people who have been waiting since pre Covid for their files to be closed. Most of the those people have been prioritized to take oaths. It would be great if you get same day oath but don't go with that expectation only. Good luck with your interview.
It was also said it was a pilot project.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
It was also said it was a pilot project.
Yup that is correct!! I mean it's fair for those ones to get same day oath who have been stuck since 2021.
SCR office looks like tend to make you wait for everything lol. First it was LPP and now once it is done for me, patiently waiting for oath.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Yup that is correct!! I mean it's fair for those ones to get same day oath who have been stuck since 2021.
SCR office looks like tend to make you wait for everything lol. First it was LPP and now once it is done for me, patiently waiting for oath.
My BG cleared may 16. I only have physical presence and prohibitions left to do. I applied March 22 this year. Not even three months and I’m going bonkers.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
My BG cleared may 16. I only have physical presence and prohibitions left to do. I applied March 22 this year. Not even three months and I’m going bonkers.
LOLL... Sept '22 applicant with test and BG completed since Jan 23rd. took them 5 months after that to complete the rest. So yeah patiently waiting is what they want from us

Reactions: jebruyne