+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

ASPR

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hey

online tracker says citizenship application closed after 1 week from Oath , does that mean certificate has been sent via mail and i should get it soon?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hey

online tracker says citizenship application closed after 1 week from Oath , does that mean certificate has been sent via mail and i should get it soon?
Yes anywhere from 1 day to 6 week just keep checking your mail congrats

Reactions: ASPR

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
me, LPP completed as of June 5th, I was expecting the tracker of the ceremony to change to In progress today :)
Lol yeah stuck since June 1st. Took me 5 months to get to this, come to find out that the wait game is still not over. Change to in progress and invite comes together. I have seen on an average people waited a month to get the oath for this office.

vdrvt

Jul 31, 2021
Lol yeah stuck since June 1st. Took me 5 months to get to this, come to find out that the wait game is still not over. Change to in progress and invite comes together. I have seen on an average people waited a month to get the oath for this office.
Some peeps above in this thread had 2 days between LPP and Oath in progress. Fingers crossed!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Here, part of my LPP completed on April 14th, and the last fingers crossed
Not sure what happened on your file really. I remember you mentioned it was urgent processing and still took so long for you. hope they don't make you wait any longer for oath now.

gehaif

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Not sure what happened on your file really. I remember you mentioned it was urgent processing and still took so long for you. hope they don't make you wait any longer for oath now.
Early this week I called the IRCC. They said my urgent process received but under review, meaning not approved yet. I don’t this they accept it.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Early this week I called the IRCC. They said my urgent process received but under review, meaning not approved yet. I don’t this they accept it.
Ah okay I see. So they never told you if it was approved or not. That makes sense.