+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
you proved the saying correct-"You fight with pig, its you who will get dirty" :)

Once again, you didn’t have an answer for the question and clearly still don’t so save any idiotic BS you are trying to throw here pal

cheers
I keep coming here thinking there is a real update!!!! Now I am adding to the noise :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p:p.

To answer your original question, do not worry about the update it should not have any effect on your application, just a system update of some sort, and if you need to be fully sure, I would contact IRCC or send them a DM on Twitter they are responsive to Twitter DM they replied to me in 2 days.

Also your source of truth should be the new tracker not the outdated ECAS

Good luck you two.

Reactions: anksyahoo

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
How this is address field holding up your life? I tried to answer your concern but some people are just plain dumb and have too much time on hand to fret over silly thing.

I am not here to argue you with on such a silly topic and I did not meant to point fingers at you. I was just suggesting that dont worry about it since it does not impact anything.

I think nowadays it's bad to advise people. Best of luck for your journey.
You can't be sarcastic about someone's else situation!! Citizenship means a lot for lots of applicants!!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Sept 9 2022 AOR
BG Dec 2022 24
test march 03 2023
Today I got a note regarding scheduling me for interview June 13
SCR office
Good atleast you got some movement. Interview is a good thing to come as then they may let you know there when to expect oath.

pankaj_chhabra1984

Dec 18, 2014
Hi All,

I was talking to customer care today morning, they told me SCR office is not scheduling the next batch of test at this point. My question to all the folks here is to confirm the same, does anyone has test scheduled from now until end of june and application being processed at SCR office?? Please suggest. Thanks!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi All,

I was talking to customer care today morning, they told me SCR office is not scheduling the next batch of test at this point. My question to all the folks here is to confirm the same, does anyone has test scheduled from now until end of june and application being processed at SCR office?? Please suggest. Thanks!
That is weird!! They don't have such type of info to provide as it is more of internal information. I would say just keep an eye on your tracker regardless if you are waiting on the test.

pankaj_chhabra1984

Dec 18, 2014
That is weird!! They don't have such type of info to provide as it is more of internal information. I would say just keep an eye on your tracker regardless if you are waiting on the test.
So, I am waiting for my retest as they have marked my first test (held in february) as invalid.. Customer care guy said that tests are scheduled by office in batches which is 3-4 months apart and they dont see any batch being scheduled for now.. So, they asked me to wait..

I assume they might be able to check is the tests are being scheduled at this point or not, not sure though..

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
So, I am waiting for my retest as they have marked my first test (held in february) as invalid.. Customer care guy said that tests are scheduled by office in batches which is 3-4 months apart and they dont see any batch being scheduled for now.. So, they asked me to wait..

I assume they might be able to check is the tests are being scheduled at this point or not, not sure though..
Ah I see, so you are waiting on the retest because I just saw someone on a Facebook page who is also SCR applicant got their test scheduled for June. I believe the rescheduling of test do get delayed and average wait time I have heard from others can go upto months. Especially when it's SCR office. Did you try emailing the address from which you got your first test invite?

pankaj_chhabra1984

Dec 18, 2014
Ah I see, so you are waiting on the retest because I just saw someone on a Facebook page who is also SCR applicant got their test scheduled for June. I believe the rescheduling of test do get delayed and average wait time I have heard from others can go upto months. Especially when it's SCR office. Did you try emailing the address from which you got your first test invite?
Yes, I have already emailed them. I am already waiting since more than 3 months for the retest invite..

I believe the luck didn't favor me on this one.. I don't understand why my test was invalid (they don't know the reason as well) neither I got the retest invite..