+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Yes, I have already emailed them. I am already waiting since more than 3 months for the retest invite..

I believe the luck didn't favor me on this one.. I don't understand why my test was invalid (they don't know the reason as well) neither I got the retest invite..
That is very weird!! I would say if you don't get anything by end of next month, try contacting your local MP

pankaj_chhabra1984

Dec 18, 2014
That is very weird!! I would say if you don't get anything by end of next month, try contacting your local MP
Sorry, I didnt get you there.. Contact local MP, what do you mean ? And how do I contact, if you can help me here..

Also, do you know if they specify the reason why test was invalid?? I have also requested for GCMS notes, not heard on that either.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Sorry, I didnt get you there.. Contact local MP, what do you mean ? And how do I contact, if you can help me here..

Also, do you know if they specify the reason why test was invalid?? I have also requested for GCMS notes, not heard on that either.
If you have never contacted local MPs before, I would suggest googling about them first how and to what extend they can help. Once done with that you can find the local MP that is working in your area through this link

https://www.ourcommons.ca/en/contact-us

Did you receive an email from them saying your test was invalid? They normally do mention in that why it was invalid. GCMS notes take 30 days to arrive. I ordered May 7th and still waiting.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi All,

I was talking to customer care today morning, they told me SCR office is not scheduling the next batch of test at this point. My question to all the folks here is to confirm the same, does anyone has test scheduled from now until end of june and application being processed at SCR office?? Please suggest. Thanks!
Not sure how valid this is, but it makes sense if they do this. They are so far behind in processing LPP, people who applied last year and have finished the test haven't got to LPP yet. It makes sense that they focus their efforts on LPP processing now.

pankaj_chhabra1984

Dec 18, 2014
If you have never contacted local MPs before, I would suggest googling about them first how and to what extend they can help. Once done with that you can find the local MP that is working in your area through this link

https://www.ourcommons.ca/en/contact-us

Did you receive an email from them saying your test was invalid? They normally do mention in that why it was invalid. GCMS notes take 30 days to arrive. I ordered May 7th and still waiting.
Thanks for the information, I dont know if they can help and how can I google the extent of help they can provide.. Do I need to look for MP in my residential area (I live in Richmond Hill) or my processing office area (Scarborough is divided into sections like north, east, etc.).

I dont know whom to contact and how.. I would try to fetch some information if I get any..

I did not receive any email on my test status, I called customer care and they told me that my test is invalid.. Do everyone get an email or sometimes they just dont send it.. I dont know how much of a delay we are talking here..

I have also applied for urgent processing if they can consider..

footyluv

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
hello
if it's an in-person ceremony at the scarborough office , do you get the certificate the same day (end of the ceremony) ? Can someone confirm please? Thanks.

pankaj_chhabra1984

Dec 18, 2014
Hi All,

A question regarding my situation of my first test being invalid..

Does everyone get an email stating that test has been deemed invalid and stating the reason? I did not get any such email, the customer care guy gave me information that ,my test is invalid and would need to give it again..

I dont know the reason neither I got an invite for retest (more than 3 months have passed), my office is Scarborough. Please suggest. Thanks!

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi All,

Does everyone get an email stating that test has been deemed invalid and stating the reason? I did not get any such email, the customer care guy gave me information that ,my test is invalid and would need to give it again..

I dont know the reason neither I got an invite for retest (more than 3 months have passed), my office is Scarborough. Please suggest. Thanks!
it might take a while before they get back to it.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi All,

great forum for you, prob can give you some idea as to what may have happened, you will never know until you get the GCMS so best to rad that Forum and then wait

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-test-invalid-photo-id-retest-needed.751396/#:~:text=You will need to be,provide a valid photo ID."

zaid84

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Same here, Scarborough sent me an email requesting passports scan, and since then dead silence and whenever I inquire they say my office is now Mississauga.

what is the status of your application? mine pending physical presence and prohibitions, mainly physical presence!
DId you do the test outside Canada? any idea why they asked for interview?