Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
OATH CEremony: May 9th

Certificiate received: May 16th

Passport applied: May 17th: 1pm

Passport Picked up: May 18th : 11.30am

SCR OFFICE, June 22, 2022 submitted online single applicant.

Thanks
Your passport application you paid for urgent pick up , what area ?

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I have my oath ceremony scheduled for 31st May but have not received any invite. Is there anyone with same date and SCR office? Have you received email invite for ceremony?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I guess this is where we hang out after test completed and background completed if we get the test email from SCR? What's the average wait time after both of those are completed for LPP?

Adam22

Apr 11, 2022
I guess this is where we hang out after test completed and background completed if we get the test email from SCR? What's the average wait time after both of those are completed for LPP?
Some get it within 2 months on average and some have them completed after 4 even 6 Months , it's unpredictable .
Based on the excel tracker the good thing is after completion most get oath within month to 2 Max after on average .

• Love
Reactions: Nousernamesadface

dollygirl

Dec 11, 2014
I have my oath ceremony scheduled for 31st May but have not received any invite. Is there anyone with same date and SCR office? Have you received email invite for ceremony?
Just got email for oath ceremony on May 31. It will be via Zoom.

SoumiCan

Feb 13, 2023
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Hey Guys, LPP turned to green ( completed) on 10th May, still, my tracker shows the "Citizenship Ceremony" has not started. Any idea when it will start and when can I get an email with a confirmation date for Oauth?

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Hey Guys, LPP turned to green ( completed) on 10th May, still, my tracker shows the "Citizenship Ceremony" has not started. Any idea when it will start and when can I get an email with a confirmation date for Oauth?
once they schedule you and date is confirmed they will make it in progress, and you will get the date at same time, usually 2-4 weeks from LPP being completed

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Been waiting since end of March after passing the test. Only test and background green. Any insights?
4-6 months is the timeline after the test so I guess wait! I am in the same boat Feb passed the test nothing since, at least we aren't waiting for 12 months or more (at least I am not, so I am just chilling as this is relatively fast to even be at this stage when the timeline is 24 months)