+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
hello, just called IRCC and got informed that my processing office now is in Mississauga, but the test email was coming from Scarborough office.

Do you guys have the oath ceremony email address for Mississauga office by any chance?

Thanks,
Same here, Scarborough sent me an email requesting passports scan, and since then dead silence and whenever I inquire they say my office is now Mississauga.

what is the status of your application? mine pending physical presence and prohibitions, mainly physical presence!

Jhan47

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Same here, Scarborough sent me an email requesting passports scan, and since then dead silence and whenever I inquire they say my office is now Mississauga.

what is the status of your application? mine pending physical presence and prohibitions, mainly physical presence!

same here. I called and the agent was nice enough to tell me that my language has completed. and they are "trying to schedule me for oath in June". not sure how much i can trust this info though

Reactions: ada228

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
same here. I called and the agent was nice enough to tell me that my language has completed. and they are "trying to schedule me for oath in June". not sure how much i can trust this info though
so your physical presence and prohibitions still in progress and they are trying to schedule you? means decision been made, what is your timeline?

qcs123

May 12, 2023
Any chance you know the number that you called?
ecerytime I called and go through thr IVR - 11411 (citizenship grant), there’s an automated message saying the queue is full and then end the call….no option to wait on hold.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Try, and try again. I got through on my second attempt on Friday. You can also try changing the time of day you're calling.

Any chance you know the number that you called?
ecerytime I called and go through thr IVR - 11411 (citizenship grant), there’s an automated message saying the queue is full and then end the call….no option to wait on hold.

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
For those SCR Office applicants living in Toronto or York Region, how long it took for you to get the certificate after oath?

Me oath finished on May 9th, but still yet received.

They said my certificate was mailed on May 10th.

qcs123

May 12, 2023
Try, and try again. I got through on my second attempt on Friday. You can also try changing the time of day you're calling.
I see, I’ve been trying at 8AM and 9AM. I assume that’s probably when everyone tries to call. I was just curious if I was doing something wrong.
Thanks, I’ll just keep trying.

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
For those SCR Office applicants living in Toronto or York Region, how long it took for you to get the certificate after oath?

Me oath finished on May 9th, but still yet received.

They said my certificate was mailed on May 10th.
Got my certificate this morning (Downtown Toronto), just applied for passport :)
I was also told by SCR office that it was mailed on May 10th.