+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Eve_2023

Mar 16, 2023
once you become a PR, you are a Canadian to be, once you apply and pay service fees, you have to be treated similar to other applicants and you have the right to get updates as you go, you can't pick and choose who get processed first and what information to be shared with you. I have never ever traveled outside Canada during my eligibility period, first year was settling and find work, the other two were Covid and barely no one was able to travel!

anyways wish myself and everyone the best of luck !!
which office is processing your app?

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
For the folks who recently did their oath and got their certificate of citizenship by mail: How long did it take to get the certificate following you submitting the signed oath form?

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just finsihed the oath ceremony at Scarborough office and sent the signed oath form.

There is one more question: how to confirm the receipt of the signed form? Will the officer reply to our email confirming the signed has been received successfully?

Thanks
Congratulations,..I thought you get your certificate automatically when you do an in-person ceremony.

Jhan47

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
hello, just called IRCC and got informed that my processing office now is in Mississauga, but the test email was coming from Scarborough office.

Do you guys have the oath ceremony email address for Mississauga office by any chance?

Thanks,