+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Please do, if that helps you and expedite your application! All the best!
My blood is boiling because of them! I would suggest trying anything as it doesn't make any sense to skip over applications and processing recent applications faster than the one they already have !!!

Dutchgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2022
My blood is boiling because of them! I would suggest trying anything as it doesn't make any sense to skip over applications and processing recent applications faster than the one they already have !!!
It does make "sense". Processing newer applications first keeps the official processing time (which is the time it takes to process 85% of applications) lower., which reflects well I guess. But nobody knows more about the 15%. What is the average processing time of the 15%? Minimum time? Maximum time? Still processing 5 years later? Nobody knows, because those data don't get reported.

As for myself, I can't decide whether to contact them or not. Been 7 months since my last update (test completed). On one hand, I feel I still need to be patient, I won't reach that 21 months until November. On the other hand, what if something did go wrong?

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
It does make "sense". Processing newer applications first keeps the official processing time (which is the time it takes to process 85% of applications) lower., which reflects well I guess. But nobody knows more about the 15%. What is the average processing time of the 15%? Minimum time? Maximum time? Still processing 5 years later? Nobody knows, because those data don't get reported.

As for myself, I can't decide whether to contact them or not. Been 7 months since my last update (test completed). On one hand, I feel I still need to be patient, I won't reach that 21 months until November. On the other hand, what if something did go wrong?
All what I know is that we need to keep poking them so they understand that there is an application that no one is working on. have you heard about applications that been abandoned because of case officer resigned and not working for IRCC anymore and those applications weren't reassigned to another officer?? like an application swimming in an endless pool till someone figure that out?? what if your application is in the same situation?

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
April 2022 AOR, BG completed on Nov, test completed December 2nd, passports scans requested March, sent them same day, the next day language was completed, and nothing since then!!!
So your physical presence and prohibitions still in progress? Your wait time is not that long.. I had a five months wait from test date to LPP completion.

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
So you still have Prohibitions and

So your physical presence and prohibitions still in progress? Your wait time is not that long..
it also depends how bad you need your citizenship and passport!! in my case I can't be patient!! all my life stops on that! but also seeing recent applications moving way faster raises questions and concerns about our own one!!

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
it also depends how bad you need your citizenship and passport!! in my case I can't be patient!! all my life stops on that! but also seeing recent applications moving way faster raises questions and concerns about our own one!!
End of the day we are just applicants! We have no control over the speed of process. We all have our own issues that controls our lives. We can be aggressive.. as certain things does not fall into it's place as the way we want.. but for this case.. we are seeking settlement in someone else's country. So we have no options but need patience.. not only that we may also have issues with our own personal circumstances.. but also we may have missed information on applications.. or there are conflicts on data with their databases and what we claimed.. Not all applicants have to submit passport pages.. you are one of them.

Last edited:

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
End of the day we are just applicants! We have no control over the speed of process. We all have our own issues that controls our lives. We can be aggressive.. as certain things does not fall into it's place as the way we want.. but for this case.. we are seeking settlement in someone else's country. So we have no options but need patience.. not only that we may also have issues with our own personal circumstances.. we may have missed information on applications.. or there are conflicts on data with their databases and what we claimed.. Not all applicants have to submit passport pages.. you are one of them.
once you become a PR, you are a Canadian to be, once you apply and pay service fees, you have to be treated similar to other applicants and you have the right to get updates as you go, you can't pick and choose who get processed first and what information to be shared with you. I have never ever traveled outside Canada during my eligibility period, first year was settling and find work, the other two were Covid and barely no one was able to travel!

anyways wish myself and everyone the best of luck !!

Reactions: island755

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
once you become a PR, you are a Canadian to be, once you apply and pay service fees, you have to be treated similar to other applicants and you have the right to get updates as you go, you can't pick and choose who get processed first and what information to be shared with you. I have never ever traveled outside Canada during my eligibility period, first year was settling and find work, the other two were Covid and barely no one was able to travel!

anyways wish myself and everyone the best of luck !!
Best!

Reactions: ada228

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Got my in person SCR office ,325 Milner Ave ,Scarborough on Friday what's the deal with a guest or 2 at the ceremony , i know in the oath letter single applicant could only bring a 1 guest only if you have special needs ,babysitter etc.

I know there rules but anyone had problems , single applicant on the oath day in person SCR office ?

The restrictions is seating capacity ?

Eve_2023

Mar 16, 2023
which office is processing your app?