+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Just to let you know, lots are getting emails/calls that their ceremonies are canceled, some got cancellation call an hour ahead of the scheduled ceremony!! this is BANANAS!!!!

nv2012

Jul 24, 2018
Just to let you know, lots are getting emails/calls that their ceremonies are canceled, some got cancellation call an hour ahead of the scheduled ceremony!! this is BANANAS!!!!
Oh my goodness this is crazy! I’m so sorry for those this has happened to! Is there any news on when this strike will end?

Reactions: becca545 and ada228

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Oh my goodness this is crazy! I’m so sorry for those this has happened to! Is there any news on when this strike will end?
when both parties understand that there are vital applications pending and people's lives depending on it!! which means, no one knows when it will end!! I was listening to the news, strikers raised their bar (they want to work from home + more money ++++) and the government said no for working remotely as it will affect service productivity (which I agree on) and they agreed on a certain raise which the strikers didn't agree on and everything went back to square one!!! Trudeau left Canada for couple of days and he is the one who should deal with it!!!! not sure what mental issues they are trying to add to our lives!! already ruined by inflation, housing and food prices!!!!

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
when both parties understand that there are vital applications pending and people's lives depending on it!! which means, no one knows when it will end!! I was listening to the news, strikers raised their bar (they want to work from home + more money ++++) and the government said no for working remotely as it will affect service productivity (which I agree on) and they agreed on a certain raise which the strikers didn't agree on and everything went back to square one!!! Trudeau left Canada for couple of days and he is the one who should deal with it!!!! not sure what mental issues they are trying to add to our lives!! already ruined by inflation, housing and food prices!!!!
Now they are only concerned about the wages. the union has come down from its demand regarding wages. Now its the government who has to establish the balance. I am sure the strike will end soon. Fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Reactions: koiwa528 and ada228

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Where did you read the news? Thank god if it ends.. I planned to travel and my PR card is also expired.. simply stuck here with the strikers..
If you google it, you will see that only point of concern is wages. The union is willing to demand lower rate of increase, but not the one which is proposed by the government. Also taxation deadline is near. I have this feeling that it will be done before May begins.

Reactions: koiwa528

gogisk

Dec 23, 2017
Nope. Nothing, just got the generic cancellation and that it will be rescheduled for a later date.
I'm glad that the strike is finally over but it really sucks to be in my position with the long awaited ceremony scheduled for today, and it was already cancelled.