+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
My oath was canceled due to the strike - thinking of dropping an email today to the oath email. Do you folks recommend sending the email?

• Haha
Reactions: oboyzee

Gucheelady

Mar 30, 2018
My oath was canceled due to the strike - thinking of dropping an email today to the oath email. Do you folks recommend sending the email?
I think there’s no need to bombard them with emails on their first day of work. They already know they need to reschedule us. There are many of us whose ceremonies were cancelled.

Reactions: anigdikar

Citizen247

Mar 8, 2023
Called IRCC this morning to check if oath scheduled for May 8th would happen as planned because I didn’t receive the invite.
Within 10 minutes of hanging up I received oath invitation !!! Good luck to everyone and I hope you get some news soon

Reactions: ada228

gmehta10

May 2, 2023
I had an interview on 13th April, post which, they asked additional documents. I submitted the documents on April 27th. Any idea when I can expect the oath ceremony?

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Only Language, BG and citizenship test completed.
I am in same boat, only language, BG and test completed, they requested passports scans two months ago, and heard nothing since then! when your test was completed and if you don't mind to tell us what documents they requested?

gmehta10

May 2, 2023
I am in same boat, only language, BG and test completed, they requested passports scans two months ago, and heard nothing since then! when your test was completed and if you don't mind to tell us what documents they requested?
They requested for OHIP claim summary, I94 details (US entry exit) and Passport scans. I am worried if they are actually taking that long. :(