+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
I sent an inquiry email this morning asking for the status of my application and got an email below:

"You are in the queue for a review of your application. Once the review has been completed, your application will be scheduled for ceremony.

You will be able to see the status next week in the IRCC website under your account.

Any further questions, please contact the client services line or check the IRCC website."

Do you think I will hear sth postitve next week?

SCR office/timeline see my signature/test given January 27, 2023
I think this is just a generic reply and does not anywhere say that your application has completed the processing. The first indication is: you sent an email in the morning and have received a reply today itself. IRCC can never do that. They are not that fast even in their imagination. So don't get over excited. Have patience.

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
I think this is just a generic reply and does not anywhere say that your application has completed the processing. The first indication is: you sent an email in the morning and have received a reply today itself. IRCC can never do that. They are not that fast even in their imagination. So don't get over excited. Have patience.
You might be correct, but I sent the email to the SCR Oath email address to try to reach out to them directly, but I got the reply of this email from a personal emaim address owned by a case processing agent according to the signature.

Let's see if I can see some update from IRCC next week in my tracker, according to the reply.

Sherwin7

Mar 30, 2016
Received oath invite for Apr 6 yesterday and today the tracker got updated to oath invite for Mar 27..
No email confirmation for either dates yet..

anyone had similar experience?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Received oath invite for Apr 6 yesterday and today the tracker got updated to oath invite for Mar 27..
No email confirmation for either dates yet..

anyone had similar experience?
instruction email is usually sent out 2 weeks prior to scheduled oath.

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
Anyone here with Oath date April 25? I am yet to receive any email - read in the forum it is sent out 2 weeks prior to oath date.