+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
After Langauge Skills, Physical presence & Prohibitions are marked as complete, how long does it take to get an Oath to invite from Scarborough center?

My LPP was marked as complete today(March 9, 2023), the Application status shows "In Progress" and the Citizenship ceremony as "Not started".
Congrats and would you mind sharing your full timeline?

sidhupolimetla

Dec 27, 2016
Congrats and would you mind sharing your full timeline?
Timeline:
Application Type:
Physical Presence Days: 1095
No of Applicants: Single
Application sent: January 3, 2022
Application delivered: January 3, 2022
AOR: Feb 24, 2022
Additional information required: August 17, 2022
BG Check Complete: August 19, 2022
Test Email Received: September 2, 2022
Test Completed: September 6, 2022
Test status changed to Completed: September 6, 2022
Virtual Interview: Feb 28, 2023
Language Skills: March 9, 2023
Physical Presence: March 9, 2023
Prohibitions: March 9, 2023
Oath Ceremony Update: Not started

sidhupolimetla

Dec 27, 2016
Is anyone scheduled for an Oath on April 5, 2023? Also Is there a way to know before the mail if it's virtual or in person?

Last edited:

Dee217

May 10, 2022
I don’t see April 5 listed at Scarborough, Does that mean it’s virtual?
If you can see your date but it has no city or your date isn’t there, it’s likely virtual. Also keep in mind that the list is being updated every now and again, so keep checking.
My oath is on the 23rd of March but it isn’t on the list yet. However, I received the cic email yesterday for a virtual ceremony.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apurv

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Has anyone ordered travel history report from CBSA during their citizenship application?

I already passed the citizenship test but would like to order a travel history report for reference.However, I am worried my application would be delayed accordimg to what IRCC said on their website.

Any ideas and why ordering the travel history report from CBSA personally would delay the application?!

Sohpie2017

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi,
My mom has received a citizenship interview invite for March 16th, in the interview letter it states, she has to sign the consent form for use of Microsoft Team and return it prior to interview. This form was not attached to the interview invite email. Does anyone has a copy who can send to me. I emailed them already but so far no response.

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
I sent an inquiry email this morning asking for the status of my application and got an email below:

"You are in the queue for a review of your application. Once the review has been completed, your application will be scheduled for ceremony.

You will be able to see the status next week in the IRCC website under your account.

Any further questions, please contact the client services line or check the IRCC website."

Do you think I will hear sth postitve next week?

SCR office/timeline see my signature/test given January 27, 2023

Zain.Lugo

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
I sent an inquiry email this morning asking for the status of my application and got an email below:

"You are in the queue for a review of your application. Once the review has been completed, your application will be scheduled for ceremony.

You will be able to see the status next week in the IRCC website under your account.

Any further questions, please contact the client services line or check the IRCC website."

Do you think I will hear sth postitve next week?

SCR office/timeline see my signature/test given January 27, 2023
On What email address?