+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Are we allowed to email the processing office for status update on the file? No updates after test and BG marked completed

sal96

Dec 8, 2022
Likewise. Test and BG completed as of Jan 23 and 17 respectively. So my curious mind wanted to know what's happening since then.
Same here. I got my my background check completed on the 16th of November and test completed 16th of January. Nothing else has been updated since then. Sent an email and was told that my application is still in process and that processing time is 25 months so I should track it through the website instead. I am just hoping I can get my oath before April since I have a trip planned for then.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Same here. I got my my background check completed on the 16th of November and test completed 16th of January. Nothing else has been updated since then. Sent an email and was told that my application is still in process and that processing time is 25 months so I should track it through the website instead. I am just hoping I can get my oath before April since I have a trip planned for then.
Oh wow yeah then I should not email. Seems like they were not happy you reaching out to them based on their response. Lol.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Try calling IRCC instead, if you have an urgency. If lucky enough, the agent may give you a better visibility

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
IRCC Scarborough staff and agents are among the laziest staff of all IRCC offices. I can see people whose office are Vancouver and sent their application in mid Oct are getting test invites while a lot of Sept applicants of Scarborough office are still waiting for their test invites. Then when people follow up their application from them, they become unhappy. really annoying