+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
If everything is completed and only oath is pending, nudging works @becca545 :)
Many are trying to do it via MP office too.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I confirm that nudging works.

I sent an email this morning to IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with following content - " My Background Check, Language, Prohibitions and Physical Presence is showing as completed since 18th Jan 2023 in Citizenship tracker but I have not received my Oath ceremony invitation yet. Could you please send me an Oath Ceremony invitation asap as I am waiting to travel internationally. "

7 hrs later I got this reply:

"Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry. This email confirms that you have been scheduled for an in-person citizenship ceremony on February 21, 2023 at 9 AM EST.

Please be advised that you will receive an official email invitation for the ceremony approximately one (1) week prior to the event. Check your inbox closer to the event, including the Spam/Junk folders.

Regards,
IRCC Scarborough Ceremony Team/NA"

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

I sent an email this morning to IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with following content - " My Background Check, Language, Prohibitions and Physical Presence is showing as completed since 18th Jan 2023 in Citizenship tracker but I have not received my Oath ceremony invitation yet. Could you please send me an Oath Ceremony invitation asap as I am waiting to travel internationally. "

"Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry. This email confirms that you have been scheduled for an in-person citizenship ceremony on February 21, 2023 at 9 AM EST.

Please be advised that you will receive an official email invitation for the ceremony approximately one (1) week prior to the event. Check your inbox closer to the event, including the Spam/Junk folders.

Regards,
Good to know that emailing the processing office is still working. Not sure why it did not work for @ycheng. Maybe @ycheng you can find the ceremony email of the processing office instead of the test email.

Reactions: ycheng

becca545

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017

"Good day,

Regards,
Nice, good for you.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I called them a couple days ago, they just said my case is in Scarborough office and they can do nothing to expedite it.
I see. Would you have the number by any chance? I asked in another group too but dint got a response

cnfb

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 08, 2016
Nomination.....
Mar 29, 2016
AOR Received.
Filled May 20, 2016 Received Aug 22, 2016
Med's Request
June 8th, 2017
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 8th, 2017
LANDED..........
inland
Last update was Dec 16th after the glitch.
App. Type: Online
Application: Single
Application Submitted: Feb 19, 2022
AOR Received: Mar 23, 2022
BG Completed: Oct 19, 2022
Test Invite: Oct 21, 2022
Test Done: Nov 10, 2022
Test Complete: Nov 14, 2022

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015

"Good day,

Regards,
Highly second this information.

My colleague and his wife were waiting for oath scheduling from last more than 3 months, yesterday, they sent email to SCR office,same email ID where this member sent email, and they also got scheduled within 2 hours. They are both scheduled for March 7, 2023. They are also told email invitation will come 1 week before oath.

Same nudging qorked for me before in niagra falls office in dec 2022 and same worked for me in last week in my wife case in niagra falls office.

So, nudging is the way to go after all sections are completed and if you are waiting for oath scheduling.