Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
Hey,don't worry.There are bunch of people who got an update after 3-4 weeks from their interview.The next will be lpp completed and oath.Your application is being finalized.
My interview was Sep 8th. No updates since then. I only have Background and Test completed, nothing else.

FishSaya

Sep 1, 2022
I had RQ-lite right after I returned to Canadao_O
I attended my interview at the Scarborough office in person. During the interview, the officer asked my if I would leave Canada later. I confirmed that I would not leave.
But there was no update at all. Do you mind to share which documents were requested in your RQ-Lite? Maybe I can prepare in advance. I have thrown out all the hydro bills, property tax bills, etc. I need to contact TorontoHydro to send me another copy. Maybe that will take 2 more weeks for me to prepare my documents.

FishSaya

Sep 1, 2022
Hey,don't worry.There are bunch of people who got an update after 3-4 weeks from their interview.The next will be lpp completed and oath.Your application is being finalized.
Appreciate for your kind reply. I am too panic while waiting for the updates. Hope lpp will be completed in the beginning of the new year. Fingercrossed.

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
I attended my interview at the Scarborough office in person. During the interview, the officer asked my if I would leave Canada later. I confirmed that I would not leave.
But there was no update at all. Do you mind to share which documents were requested in your RQ-Lite? Maybe I can prepare in advance. I have thrown out all the hydro bills, property tax bills, etc. I need to contact TorontoHydro to send me another copy. Maybe that will take 2 more weeks for me to prepare my documents.
Could you share your interview experience please? What kind of questions were asked.

FishSaya

Sep 1, 2022
Could you share your interview experience please? What kind of questions were asked.
The officer asked about my current job and the exact date I left Canada and came back.
That's all the quetions she asked me. Most of time she spent during the interview was checking the stamps on my passport.

Reactions: sajjarapu

yv9205

Feb 15, 2022
Hello question for who took virtual oath ceremony.
Would like to know if I can take the oath on zoom in any of these times zones.

2023-01-09 (yyyy/mm/dd) at 7:15 AM
CENTRAL STANDARD TIME
(CST) (Manitoba, Saskatchewan)
11:00 AM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME (PST) (British Columbia)
12:00 PM MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME (MST) (Alberta)
2:00 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST) (Ontario, Quebec)
3:00 PM ATLANTIC STANDARD TIME (AST) (NS, NB, PEI)
3:30 PM NEWFOUNDLAND STANDARD TIME (NST) (Newfoundland)

Please let me know.

thanks in advance

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
The officer asked about my current job and the exact date I left Canada and came back.
That's all the quetions she asked me. Most of time she spent during the interview was checking the stamps on my passport.
Did you not ask them what the next steps were, and how long you’d have to wait for oath?
Do they not tell you how the interview went??

FishSaya

Sep 1, 2022
Did you not ask them what the next steps were, and how long you’d have to wait for oath?
Do they not tell you how the interview went??
Yea I asked about what the next step were. The officer said if she did not need me to submit more documents, the next step will be the Ceremony. Otherwise she will send me an email to request documents.
However, I have waited almost 1 month after the interview. No updated on Ecas. No email requesting documents. So I am worry about it.

modysudan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]LVO- RFI[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=red]3112[/color][/move]
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]24 Oct 2014 @ CIO[/color][/move]
Nomination.....
[move][color=blue]19 Feb 2015 PER[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
[move][color=red]12 Feb 2016 RIH[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]16 Feb 2016 [/color][/move]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[move][color=red]18 Mar 2016 RIH[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
12-09-2016
update after BGS changed back to IP Oct 26,2022.
Today I received a second FP request ( the first one was Jan 26,2022) around 0400 pm.
( new one submitted today at 0500 pm)
Still waiting for ATIP submitted Dec 09,2022.

seamarine

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hey guys, I just completed my oath yesterday and it was smooth. The entire ceremony lasted around an hour and a half. Now waiting for my citizenship certificate.

Though I needed it urgently, I didn't ask for it during registration as I thought I would hv to ask at the end of the ceremony. But my lawyer asked me to mention in the email sent to IRCC with oath form that I need the certificate urgently due to family medical reasons and so I mentioned in the email. So how long is it taking for citizenship certificates to arrive from Scarborough office and what are my chances of getting it faster?

was it a online ceremony and did you get your certificate

Reactions: Jetrocker