+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

yhome

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Hi yhome! This is great news! Thank you for the update. I haven’t received an invitation email yet. My oath ceremony is scheduled on January 30th and so maybe I have to wait a few more days for the email. When’s your oath ceremony please?
Take care.
Good luck! Hopefully you get it next week. My oath is on Jan 10th

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

General66

Jan 25, 2022
Thanks. I had my online oath yesterday and it took almost 1 hour. Finally after long wait of more than 3.5 years, I am Canadian now :)
I had online oath dec 16 and got certificate today. Who knows which location is faster to apply for passport ? Everyone still waiting don’t give up urs is nearer than expected by Gods grace.

Last edited:

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
I had online oath dec 16 and got certificate today. Who knows which location is faster to apply for passport ? Everyone still waiting don’t give up urs is nearer than expected by Gods grace.
Congratulations! That is awesome. Was your's an urgent request for Certificate? I also had my oath on Dec 16th ( Mississauga office) but haven't received my certificate yet. Which is your office?

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
The Scarborough office is very quick in sending out certificates. My ceremony was less than 1 wk ago and I got the certificate in my mailbox this morning.
Congratulations for getting your certificate.
Mississauga office is too laid back. I had sent an email as well . But they never replied.
Funny part is the office is 5 mts drive from my home, if they had given an option for pick up I would have picked it up.
In Montreal, the offices gave the option for a pick-up from the office as per the FB messages. And it was not even an urgent request.

Last edited:

deweyng

Jan 11, 2022
Congratulations! That is awesome. Was your's an urgent request for Certificate? I also had my oath on Dec 16th ( Mississauga office) but haven't received my certificate yet. Which is your office?
No, it was not an urgent request as I don't travel outside of Canada until late Feb. My office is Scarborough.

Reactions: ashvez

Baba Yaga

Feb 20, 2018
Hello General,
I read in the previous post that you got a problem with the citizenship test signing. do you remember how did you resolve that issue? because I got the same problem while signing the citizenship online test.

Hello223

Feb 15, 2022
Hello,

My family and I took our test back in February (applied in Sept/Oct 2021). We waited MONTHS for the next update which happened in November. Everything has been marked as completed except the oath which is still not started. On ecas, it says that a decision has been made. We have also seen 2 ghosts updates (one in November and the other on Dec 16). However, it has been more than a month and still no oath invite. Should we reach out to them or continue waiting? Our PR is expiring soon.

rejjiin

Oct 16, 2019
Its been 8 months since my test has been marked as complete. BG completed previously. No updates since May 2. SCR office. Anyone else in the same boat? At this stage, its safe to assume that files like mine has been assigned to those inactive codes.

September 2021 online applicant with BG and test marked complete on May 02, 2022. No update after that. Not counting the December 17 ghost update.