+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

figsalad

Oct 20, 2021
Hi guys! I got invited for Nov 28th oath ceremony but I have not received the invitation notice yet--the notification of my oath ceremony date is only available in the online system. Before that, I did my citizenship interview on Oct 14 at the Scarborough office--the system was updated with the oath ceremony date notification literaly two weeks later. My question is the following: Do you know whether the oath ceremony will be in person? I don't know which office I'll have to go to, but chances are it's the Scarborough one given that's where I did my interview? Also, I moved to Montreal this year and this was updated in the system, but my interview still took place at Scarborough. Maybe they'll ask me to do the oath in Montreal now?

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hi guys! I got invited for Nov 28th oath ceremony but I have not received the invitation notice yet--the notification of my oath ceremony date is only available in the online system. Before that, I did my citizenship interview on Oct 14 at the Scarborough office--the system was updated with the oath ceremony date notification literaly two weeks later. My question is the following: Do you know whether the oath ceremony will be in person? I don't know which office I'll have to go to, but chances are it's the Scarborough one given that's where I did my interview? Also, I moved to Montreal this year and this was updated in the system, but my interview still took place at Scarborough. Maybe they'll ask me to do the oath in Montreal now?
@ figsalad:
Congratulations on your last step coming to completion of this journey! IRCC seems to be consistent with having the interview and oath from same office or via zoom (based on other posts). Not entirely sure, but that’s what has been typically posted.
Please kindly share your timeline with us, such as date your application was approved (AOR) and date your test was updated to ‘completed’ on your online application.

Thank you.

amin.gh

Jan 23, 2019
I don't know how they schedule the oath ceremony, my DM was on 21 OCT but the oath has not been scheduled yet. But some people got DM after me and already got the oath date.

write2vicky

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Yesterday I saw update on Background check which is marked completed because SCR office have received fingerprints result. But Prohibitions is still showing In progress. Language, Physical presence, test, background checks are marked completed. Prohibition is showing in Progress. Do anyone else also faced similar situation? I do not know how many steps they have to mark things green.

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Yesterday I saw update on Background check which is marked completed because SCR office have received fingerprints result. But Prohibitions is still showing In progress. Language, Physical presence, test, background checks are marked completed. Prohibition is showing in Progress. Do anyone else also faced similar situation? I do not know how many steps they have to mark things green.
Usually it's also done in a day or two or along with DM status in ecas or sometimes along with the oath invite. Nothing to worry.

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
Just curious. Is everybody invited for an interview? My Test was marked as completed about 2 months ago. There were no updates after this. The test invite was sent by the Scarborough office.

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
As per the trend, you should get an update on Nov 11th, it takes exact 5 months for the update from the test window start date.
Thank you for the reply. But only test is marked completed. Even background check is in progress. Don’t know when will it be completed.