Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Still zoom ceremony or anyone had in-person ceremony yet ??

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello, what is the best way you’ve found to check on your application status online, in terms of how often? I check daily in the a.m. and before going to sleep. Does IRCC update applications on a certain day of the week or does it vary?
Thank you.

Reactions: nikta

alabishina

Dec 27, 2020
My application data:
Applicant July 2020
Citizenship test August 2021
Interview 8 September 2022
DM 9 September 2022
Oath day update: 12 September 2022
Ceremony day: 21 October 2022
Still no email from IRCC with invitation
did they asked you for a second background check?

nikta

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Hello, what is the best way you’ve found to check on your application status online, in terms of how often? I check daily in the a.m. and before going to sleep. Does IRCC update applications on a certain day of the week or does it vary?
Thank you.
I think so they update in early morning. I check my status every day more than 20 times. But 4 updated was for me around 5.30 am and 6 am

alaa_saleh

May 31, 2013
Hi

Did you hear of in person Oath invitations in Scarborough? Oath invitations not the oath that happens after the in person interview

figsalad

Oct 20, 2021
Quick question here guys:

This Monday I was finally extended an invitation to attend the citizenship interview on Friday next week in Toronto. It's been 3 years+ since I applied, so I'm quite elated. That being said, I'm currently away for work and will be back the week after my citizenship event is originally planned. So I sent them a pretty straightforward email: can you reschedule me for the week after because I'll be away for work; if not PLEASE DO NOT cancel my interview or reschedule it, I'll cancel my work commitment and show up to the interview as the citizenship process is my priority. Didn't hear back from them so sent them an email confirming I'm coming a few days later, paid for my plane tickets and all. Two days later, I receive this email:

"
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting our office. Please note, once the event is “scheduled”, the date cannot be modified. Therefore, your interview will not be reschedule at this time.
You will be sent a FINAL NOTICE for an IN-PERSON interview in the near future.
"

What do you make of that email, in particular the last sentence? I'm scared they've moved me to those waiting to be rescheduled in the near future. I've already prepared my coming back to Toronto for my citizenship interview and don't wanna come for no reason. Meanwhile, my citizenship interview is still set at the same date on the online portal. The wait is super stressful and these guys are not super responsive...

manu77

May 26, 2022
Please for Scarborough processing centre , how many days after oaths do certificate get delivered after online oaths ceremony

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
I got info during interview about expired back-ground check. I got instructions for finger-print yesterday so I am still far from Oath step.
Hello,

Please share about how long is background check good for? I have my online background status as completed since August 31, 2022 (AOR on Feb 22, 2022) but I’m wondering how long before they consider my background as expired.

Also, I don’t recall needing my finger prints in order to complete my background check. So, not everyone is expected to give finger prints or do we provide prints after interview?
Thank you.

DD4Canada

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-5-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am scheduled for Interview on 24th october but have not received any email with details of the location/time of the interview. Where can I email them to ask for details? I had my test and communications in past from Scarborough location.

thaikashaikh

Nov 12, 2016
I got my oath invite on October 07th for my October 17th Oath date. My office is Scarborough I sent them an email from the email address they sent the invite, and kept calling the customer care number on 05th-06th-07th at 08:00am. After getting connected to the customer care number which is : 1-888-242-2100, the dailpad commands is 1,UCI number#, 1, 1, 1, 4, 1, 1 then you would be put on to the agent who would ask your personal information and then you should ask the status of the oath invite and also tell them to put in a word to the processing officer regarding sending an oath invite on urgent basis so you need to plan your travel to attend the oath accordingly. You can ask them to put in a word from 10 days prior to oath date, before which you will get the reply that the oath invite would be sent within the week of the oath date, but it also helps to email so they know that they need to send an oath invite and not forget sending it inadvertently

alaa_saleh

May 31, 2013
I got my oath invite on October 07th for my October 17th Oath date. My office is Scarborough I sent them an email from the email address they sent the invite, and kept calling the customer care number on 05th-06th-07th at 08:00am. After getting connected to the customer care number which is : 1-888-242-2100, the dailpad commands is 1,UCI number#, 1, 1, 1, 4, 1, 1 then you would be put on to the agent who would ask your personal information and then you should ask the status of the oath invite and also tell them to put in a word to the processing officer regarding sending an oath invite on urgent basis so you need to plan your travel to attend the oath accordingly. You can ask them to put in a word from 10 days prior to oath date, before which you will get the reply that the oath invite would be sent within the week of the oath date, but it also helps to email so they know that they need to send an oath invite and not forget sending it inadvertently
Congrats! is your Oath ceremony online or in person?