IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same as happened in my case, I gave the test on August 6th, 2021 (outside Canada) after that no update yet, its been more than a year........... don't know what to do
I suggest contacting MP or directly send email to office. Include your last name, file number & text "Back in Canada" in subject line of email.

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Thanks I did send them a signed letter from manager highlighting the need to travel, which the clerk acknowledged as well during the ceremony yesterday. The clerk mentioned that if we send the signed Oath forms right away(which we did) they will ship the certificate (by regular mail) by today morning.

For your spouse's application, can you please check and let me know in how many day the file was marked closed after the ceremony ?
It was an “ in person “ ceremony/ online?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
same as happened in my case, I gave the test on August 6th, 2021 (outside Canada) after that no update yet, its been more than a year........... don't know what to do
I have a friend in China. They put his file on hold for 4 years until he got back this Aug. He got DM right after he went back and oath within 2 weeks.
I just emailed them I will go back within 2 weeks. Let's see if my file will move ahead or not.

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
I have a friend in China. They put his file on hold for 4 years until he got back this Aug. He got DM right after he went back and oath within 2 weeks.
I just emailed them I will go back within 2 weeks. Let's see if my file will move ahead or not.
Wow, please let me know if they reply back. I plan on traveling back soon as well.

Reactions: Dreamlad

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
According to my immigration lawyers who are based in Canada, IRCC does NOT slow down applications based on whether you are inside or outside Canada. I find it odd given so many cases of applicants’ applications being apparently slowed down. I am not sure what to believe anymore..

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Please let us know if they reply or you see a change in processing time.
I got the template replay from Scarborough IRCC
Thank you for contacting our office. This is to inform you that your enquiry has been forwarded to the responsible unit for their review, you will be contacted with the next steps.

Reactions: Dreamlad

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
According to my immigration lawyers who are based in Canada, IRCC does NOT slow down applications based on whether you are inside or outside Canada. I find it odd given so many cases of applicants’ applications being apparently slowed down. I am not sure what to believe anymore..
See what they do, not what they say.