+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Congratulations. It will be very helpful if you share your experience.
I did send SCR office an email and included a signed letter from my manager highlighting the need to travel, which the clerk acknowledged as well during the ceremony yesterday. The clerk mentioned that if we send the signed Oath forms right away(which we did) they will ship the certificate (by regular mail) next morning.

I to asked the clerk point blank.. If I can come and pick up the certificates from the SCR office.. she Uhm Hmm No . I did make a puppy face and told her I have a appointment at Passport Canada office for Sep 20, but that did not work either.. She said they will only send by mail.

@Rsquare thanks for your support ;)

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
I did send SCR office an email and included a signed letter from my manager highlighting the need to travel, which the clerk acknowledged as well during the ceremony yesterday. The clerk mentioned that if we send the signed Oath forms right away(which we did) they will ship the certificate (by regular mail) next morning.

I to asked the clerk point blank.. If I can come and pick up the certificates from the SCR office.. she Uhm Hmm No . I did make a puppy face and told her I have a appointment at Passport Canada office for Sep 20, but that did not work either.. She said they will only send by mail.

Glad to hear that. Could you please share your timeline if possible?

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021

Don’t worry, this is IRCC- we all know that!
Now you are Canadian, long waiting is finished.
Thanks for sharing your experience, new applicants after YOU, need to read it. It’s going to help a lot. Our stories are a guide for them, can clear their ideas and saving a lot of money( NOT going to pay to listen bulls to lawyers).
Thanks to everyone in the forum!

vonsterfit

Aug 2, 2019

I did took my oath yesterday as well. You're likely in the same ceremony as me. The clerk mentioned as soon as I got connected to her was that we should receive the certificate in 2 weeks. My tracker is still in progress but every step are now completed. I can't wait to apply for my passport. June 2019 applicant here as well. What a long journey.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I did took my oath yesterday as well. You're likely in the same ceremony as me. The clerk mentioned as soon as I got connected to her was that we should receive the certificate in 2 weeks. My tracker is still in progress but every step are now completed. I can't wait to apply for my passport. June 2019 applicant here as well. What a long journey.
Sorry to hear about your ordeal... I hope your application is marked closed asap and you receive the certificate there after...
All the best...

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Hello members

You can see my timeline in my signature. Its been 3 months since the test was marked completed. Everything else is in progress (even background check). Don't know what to do. Is there anyone going through similar situation ? Please your tips and suggestions are appreciated.

Regards

Reactions: nikta and Farah2018

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hello members

You can see my timeline in my signature. Its been 3 months since the test was marked completed. Everything else is in progress (even background check). Don't know what to do. Is there anyone going through similar situation ? Please your tips and suggestions are appreciated.

Regards
10 months after the test...