sufi0808

Nov 12, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
Same hope to get the email soon
My oath is on Aug 16th
Urs?
Guys, just an update which might be helpful. My Oath date is scheduled for 18th August 2022 and till yesterday I did not get any invitation email. I decided to send a Webform this morning around 11 AM citing the reason that I haven't received my Oath invitation email. To my surprise I received the invite email by 1:33 PM. Not sure but its worth a try if you have the Oath within 10 days or less. I hope that will help.

Reactions: ashin86

ashin86

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Guys, just an update which might be helpful. My Oath date is scheduled for 18th August 2022 and till yesterday I did not get any invitation email. I decided to send a Webform this morning around 11 AM citing the reason that I haven't received my Oath invitation email. To my surprise I received the invite email by 1:33 PM. Not sure but its worth a try if you have the Oath within 10 days or less. I hope that will help.
Thank you for ur reply
I did send a webform a few days back
No luck yet

husman

May 27, 2013
Jeddah
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 21-08-2013 PER Received 27-08-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2014, RPRF Request 23-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014 Meds received 28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014, PCC request 23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PCC, RPRF, MR Slips, PP sent 10 am 04-03-2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 31st Jan 2015 waiting for PRcard
I'm assuming no because it shows the following: "Your citizenship application status: In progress"
Hi @tonymeland for me it still shows in progress in ecas tracker but the other one ot shows decision made.

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Update:

Received my ceremony invitation for myself and kids today.

Finally, my oath of citizenship has been scheduled. Noticed this today and update is dated August 2 as Citizenship oath status has been updated to In progress and scheduled to attend the ceremony on August 24,2022.
It says follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation. So I will wait to receive this in my email.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Because of travel outside of Canada from 18 Sep onwards., I would like to ask the forum members, cpl of questions...

1… Can I request for rescheduling the oath ceremony to an earlier date ? Is this accepted, if I have valid reasons (travel bookings etc.)
2.....If not, then I have to request for expedite citizenship certificate… if they accept the this request how much time does one get the certificate in ? (SCR office)

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
Because of travel outside of Canada from 18 Sep onwards., I would like to ask the forum members, cpl of questions...

1… Can I request for rescheduling the oath ceremony to an earlier date ? Is this accepted, if I have valid reasons (travel bookings etc.)
2.....If not, then I have to request for expedite citizenship certificate… if they accept the this request how much time does one get the certificate in ? (SCR office)
Congrats bro,
Did you get your email with the instructions for the ceremony? The email will have details about the IRCC office location that is handling your ceremony and certificate ( my application was processed in SCR but the ceremony and certificate are being processed at Saskatchewan )

From the recent posts in the forum a good lot of candidates got their certificates within 4 weeks from the date of oath.
Also rescheduled oaths could take as much as 4 - 9 months delay.

That being said, the email with instructions has details where you can share your request for reschedule to an earlier day ( IRCC can accomodate an earlier schedule if there are candidates that cancel on earlier slots ). Provide reason with document proof.

You can also request for an expedited request for the certificate afte oath by taking with the clerk during the 1-1 session during the oath ceremony. SCR has had quick action times of under 2 weeks. Dont know about other IRCC offices and their response time for such requests.

All the best

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Congrats bro,
Did you get your email with the instructions for the ceremony? The email will have details about the IRCC office location that is handling your ceremony and certificate ( my application was processed in SCR but the ceremony and certificate are being processed at Saskatchewan )

From the recent posts in the forum a good lot of candidates got their certificates within 4 weeks from the date of oath.
Also rescheduled oaths could take as much as 4 - 9 months delay.

That being said, the email with instructions has details where you can share your request for reschedule to an earlier day ( IRCC can accomodate an earlier schedule if there are candidates that cancel on earlier slots ). Provide reason with document proof.

You can also request for an expedited request for the certificate afte oath by taking with the clerk during the 1-1 session during the oath ceremony. SCR has had quick action times of under 2 weeks. Dont know about other IRCC offices and their response time for such requests.

All the best
Thank you...
I got the tracker updated today morning, so I have not received the email yet...

Reactions: BeerBeem

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
Thank you...
I got the tracker updated today morning, so I have not received the email yet...
as the oath date is in Sept, I would suggest you create a webform and submit your request for an early schedule with a valid reason. The instruction email could take upto 1st week of Sept to arrive.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
as the oath date is in Sept, I would suggest you create a webform and submit your request for an early schedule with a valid reason. The instruction email could take upto 1st week of Sept to arrive.
Thanks, that was one thing I was thinking another thing I was thinking that I write directly to SCR email(the one I got the test invite from) or call the center as well ...

Reactions: BeerBeem